Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

best/worst CC websites...

tag
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Re: best/worst CC websites...

Best: AMEX and Chase

Worst: Duck card,  no way to start a BT, and even over the phone they don't auto-populate the payment address for the CSR. its not like a BT from AMEX is a rare occurance. CSR didn't want to be bothered, to do a second BT for another card, so I will do that one after the first posts.

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 11 of 16
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@slap_happy wrote:

I think amex website is far and away the best... usbank I would say is the worst, you cant even click on what you purchased to get any info about it, also, you cannot see pending charges on the website but you can on the phone app! weird, its also about 2 days behind. 

what do you guys say?

BEST = American Express.

Honourable Mention = Discover

WORST = Wells Fargo

DisHonourable Mention = Chase

Message 12 of 16
Maddog_
Contributor

You do a BT to the Duck Card using the Secure Messaging system.  It's not overly obvious, but it is right there in the subject line selector.  Seems easy enough to me.

Message 13 of 16
Open123
Super Contributor

For me, the best and most intuitive is Amex.  BofA, Chase, Citi and Barclay are all pretty good.  

However, US Bank, FIA and Wells Fargo need to modernize.  These guys remind me of the old Dos Windows 3.1 days.

*Edited*  Just logged in and see that US Bank will be unveiling a new website.  Looks pretty good.

Message 14 of 16
barbaralee
Established Contributor

Barclays and Amex are the best, IMO. Barclays is actually pretty spiffy, I like how they have everything organized. PNC credit card is tied into my banking account, but it is not very good. It can take two days for a PENDING transaction to post. Capital One is overdue for an update as well. 

Message 15 of 16
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

I really like Amex's website. Chase could be better. Discover is nice as well.

CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.