Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does anyone notice..

tag
subwaysandwich
Frequent Contributor

does anyone notice..

that the quantity of posts in this forum has decreased significantly over these past months?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

Re: does anyone notice..

@subwaysandwich wrote:

that the quantity of posts in this forum has decreased significantly over these past months?

because they split credit into two forums, one being just for approvals

Message 2 of 9
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

I think it probably just seems that way since the Approvals are divided into their own section now.  I love topics of any kind that deal with credit and such, so I never get board, always something cool to read IMHO. Smiley Very Happy Love this Forum!

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 3 of 9
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

@juggalo9er wrote:

@subwaysandwich wrote:

because they split credit into two forums, one being just for approvals

haha, I was writing my reply at the same time that you were posting yours...Great minds think alike! Smiley Happy

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 4 of 9
subwaysandwich
Frequent Contributor

I mean just in this credit card section alone. The quantity is going down because I see a couple of new posts every 3 hours..

Message 5 of 9
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

after being cussed out while doing a service call today....its nice to see someone say anything with the words great mind in it....

Message 6 of 9
RushXTC
Established Contributor

@subwaysandwich wrote:

There's still a whole lot of posts and replies nevertheless.

Message 7 of 9
Jamielei24
Contributor

Love reading the cc forums and approvals but makes me want to go on an app spree!! Ahhh can't do that right now!! very encouraging but negatively motivating!!! Lol

Equifax 720 (myfico 06/09/14 upgraded)
TU 730 (myfico 06/06/14), TU 730 (Walmart 06/03/14)
Experian 727 (myfico 06/06/14), Experian 712 (PLUS) 06/06/14

NFCU Flagship $17,500, Chase Slate $7,500, Citibank Simplicity $2,400, Capitol One QS $3,750, Walmart $3,000, Old Navy Store Card $3,000, Amazon Store Card $2,000, Target Red Card $1,000, Victoria Secret $1,070, Red Canoe Credit Union (my personal CCU) $2,000
Message 8 of 9
barbaralee
Established Contributor

I like reading things in the rebuilding and BK, but compared to credit cards those forums are slow as molasses Smiley Sad 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.