Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

happy thanksgiving everyone!

tag
slap_happy
Frequent Contributor

happy thanksgiving everyone!

today we realize that we have lots to be thankful for Smiley Happy

just want to say may God bless your familes today, enjoy your family or loves ones, tomorrow is not promised to no one.

and thanks to all you guys for your help, we really appriciate it. 

-Slap

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Blackbeauty212
Frequent Contributor

Re: happy thanksgiving everyone!

@slap_happy wrote:

today we realize that we have lots to be thankful for Smiley Happy

just want to say may God bless your familes today, enjoy your family or loves ones, tomorrow is not promised to no one.

and thanks to all you guys for your help, we really appriciate it. 

-Slap

Happy thanksgiving to you and yours too. 

Happy thanksgiving to everyone here in the myfico forums family. 

Message 2 of 11
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving to You and Yours. Enjoy the Holiday Season and be safe.Smiley Happy

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 3 of 11
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Message 4 of 11
Apinzon2374
Regular Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone as well! Have a safe holiday and good luck if you plan to do some black Friday shopping. Enjoy!

Capital One Quicksilver | Chase Freedom | Chase Sapphire | AMEX Blue Cash Everyday
Scores: EX: 725 | TU:742
Message 5 of 11
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving to you all and your loved ones!
Message 6 of 11
chrisw1968uk
Frequent Contributor

This year, I have realised that things need to be put into orders of importance, since April, my wife has been battling breast cancer - I am SO thankful that she has come through the chemo treatments unscathed and is due to finish all of her chemo and radiation treatments on Dec 27th - I am so thankful that the Doctors think that they "got it" and we should be good from here on in, I moved from Britain to be with this lady and I would be truly lost if anything happened to her

Have a great day alll

Message 7 of 11
slap_happy
Frequent Contributor

@chrisw1968uk wrote:

This year, I have realised that things need to be put into orders of importance, since April, my wife has been battling breast cancer - I am SO thankful that she has come through the chemo treatments unscathed and is due to finish all of her chemo and radiation treatments on Dec 27th - I am so thankful that the Doctors think that they "got it" and we should be good from here on in, I moved from Britain to be with this lady and I would be truly lost if anything happened to her

Have a great day alll

well that is great news!!!! that is somethiing to be thankful for... this year they found a spot on my wifes breast, had to do a lumpectomy and test came back benign! thank God. I will be praying for your girl the same type good news for dec. 27th.... enjoy the holiday Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 11
Express
Frequent Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving to all!   Smiley Very Happy

Also Happy Thanksgiving to all of the creditors who gave me great credit Limits!  Smiley Happy

I've learn to be thankful for what you got! And what you don't have fine away to get it.

CL $408,200
Message 9 of 11
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Happy Thanksgiving!

Enjoy time with friends and family.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.