Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I deposit postcard checks?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

how do I deposit postcard checks?

I received a $10 postcard for a settlement and it's too big to be deposited via mobile deposit. I feel the only way to get the funds is to go into a bank, which I do not want to do. It expires in july. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Azuieldrago
Frequent Contributor

Re: how do I deposit postcard checks?

If its too big for mobile, then the only other option is in person. Kinda the only two ways about it.

30 day post DC
60 days post DC
94 days post DC

INQUIRES

Store Cards
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Azuieldrago wrote:

If its too big for mobile, then the only other option is in person. Kinda the only two ways about it.

thank you. i also like your countdown timer for your discharge and Bk. very neat!

Message 3 of 9
BobbyInCO
New Contributor

Many banks accept mail deposits. 

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BobbyInCO wrote:

Many banks accept mail deposits. 

very interesting... i did not know this was a thing. thanks for sharing! 

Message 5 of 9
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Some ATM's have a wide deposit slot too.

Message 6 of 9
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I received a $10 postcard for a settlement and it's too big to be deposited via mobile deposit. I feel the only way to get the funds is to go into a bank, which I do not want to do. It expires in july. 

All of our banks are closed, have to use the drive through........can't you just do that?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

All of our banks are closed, have to use the drive through........can't you just do that?

Interesting comments. Needed cash and found ATMs turned off due to risk of transferring CorVirus19 on the key board. Was not happy and drove with a **bleep** check book (never use one or carry one) to the bank drive through with the whole world lined up already! Aggh! Anyways, the Bank had an inside ATM and I took a chance and used it. WOW! Not part of the throughly modern Milley World for sure? This sucks as I don't do anything not electronic anymore! Smiley Mad

Message 8 of 9
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Interesting comments. Needed cash and found ATMs turned off due to risk of transferring CorVirus19 on the key board. Was not happy and drove with a **bleep** check book (never use one or carry one) to the bank drive through with the whole world lined up already! Aggh! Anyways, the Bank had an inside ATM and I took a chance and used it. WOW! Not part of the throughly modern Milley World for sure? This sucks as I don't do anything not electronic anymore! Smiley Mad

moo

yeah, sux and what's  worse is dh, being a math wiz but yet says I depend too much on tech  and will be screwed if it all locks up....and I said oh no, my cards r pd, riding on ur credit my luv, u r gonna be screwed if i run out of fingers and toes, ha!  

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.