Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i hate cutting grass

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: i hate cutting grass

KingAdrock wrote:
They really ought to make a type of grass that grows super slow. Wouldn't it be great if you only cut the grass about 1 or 2 times a year and it still looked trimmed?

well i'm trying to train mine to that point by only cutting it that much, we'll see how it goes.
Message 51 of 55
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

ducky, with all those younguns, aren't at least a couple old enough to pilot a lawnmower?

Cheer up, we've got not quite 5 acres, although granted, most of it is woods. And after the last several summer storms, we need to go haul off blown-down branches.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 52 of 55
southernficoaddict
Frequent Contributor

Grass cutting is one expense DH will not cut from budget.  Humidity here keeps the grass growing like crazy, and we have a 2.5 acre yard, almost all open.  We pay 125 every 2 weeks for mowing and weedeating.  I told DH how much $ we would save if we bought a new mower (old one died) and did it ourselves and his reply was "Why in the heck (not really heck) would I want to do that?"  Thinking about moving the fence out and letting the horses have some more of it.
Message 53 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

haulingthescoreup wrote:
ducky, with all those younguns, aren't at least a couple old enough to pilot a lawnmower?

oldest one tuns 13 soon and he's big enough, but not quit agile enough to risk the co-pay yet.
Message 54 of 55
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

oldest one tuns 13 soon and he's big enough, but not quit agile enough to risk the co-pay yet.

I hear that. I'm still a little amazed that all mine made it to adulthood reasonably intact.

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 07-23-2008 04:33 PM
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 55 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.