Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

time is marching so slowly on

tag
granny031350
Established Contributor

time is marching so slowly on

Time is just dragging by for me right now.  I have to pay on my chapter 13 bk Aug/Sept/Oct and then the discharge process will begin.  I am retired and so get paid 1 time a month, on the 25th which is the day I will send in my payments.  I am so anxious to get this over with and the days are just dragging by.  I am slowly paying down my credit cards, no need to rush since I can't do much until 09 anyway and my scores are holding steady right now.  I know they will come up as my cc debt is reduced.

I am just bored today I guess.  Already dusted and vacuumed, watching the Olympics and time just seems to be inching so slowly forward for me.

ok, pity party over. Thanks for  reading Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: time is marching so slowly on

You can come dust & vacuum at my house to help pass the time...Smiley Very Happy

Kidding! It does seem that time passes slower as you get close to a goal, doesn't it? Congrats on making it this far and just think - by Thanksgiving you'll be in the clear! Woo hoo!
Message 2 of 4
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Would you like to come and mow my lawn?  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 4
granny031350
Established Contributor

I love to mow!  I am planning to get my own house again next Spring.  Can't wait for a garden and grass to keep me moving!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.