Did you mean: 

109 point drop after rehab and deleted from report

tag
Gmoney144
Regular Contributor

Re: 109 point drop after rehab and deleted from report

@Anonymous wrote:
Wow, that's great!!
As long as you don't have any open disputes, those should be correct. I'd there something different on TU than the other two? Sometimes it's something that hasn't fallen off or is reporting differently. Sometimes it's just the difference in CBs. Hopefully you find everything accurate on all three but it might be worth a look if you don't know.
Congrats on your excellent scores. 🙂

Yes. TU seems to have more lates than the other two.  I’ll contact them to get a copy of the credit report

Business Cards
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, but I just finished my rehab this month and am terrified this could happen to me. Still waiting on my credit report to be update.

Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

When it comes to getting your Ioans out of default, I think the most important thing to do is to be patient (and make sure you're on a more affordable, IDR payment plan). Give everything a few months to report and update. If the account gets removed, worry about it then. There are options, as you can see here. This also does not happen to most people.
You've already gotten through the worst of the default. Take a break and acknowledge your hard work. No use fearing potential servicer errors unless they happen to you.
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.