Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACS Good Will Info

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ACS Good Will Info

Does anyone have contact information to send a good will letter to ACS? I have a 30 day late payment that just showed up! Ive been out on maternity leave and this payment completely slipped my mind! It dropped my score 45 points Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ACS Good Will Info

I have the same questions. I have a late from ACS which was supposed to be on deferment at the time. Thanks to anyone who has any information on ACS!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm mailing off a Goodwill to them today.  

ACS/SLFC

C/O ACS

501 Bleeker Street

Utica, NY 13501

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish you all the luck with ACS. I sent them a GW letter May 5, 2017. I got this secured email response from the Resolution Management Group on 6/12/2017:

Unfortunately, ACS Education Services is unable to accommodate this request. When servicing your loans, we are required to abide by the Federal Regulations which require we report delinquencies to the Major Credit Bureaus when an account becomes 60 or more days past due. ACS, as the servicer, does not have the authority to deviate from those guidelines. We are contractually obligated to your lender to report accurate information. 

I sent a 2nd letter and no response yet. But it so happens that these same loans were consoldiated and paid in full the same day I got their response (6/12/17). I may even mention Section 623(a)(2) of the FCRA to save time and hope this works. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I wish you all the luck with ACS. I sent them a GW letter May 5, 2017. I got this secured email response from the Resolution Management Group on 6/12/2017:

Unfortunately, ACS Education Services is unable to accommodate this request. When servicing your loans, we are required to abide by the Federal Regulations which require we report delinquencies to the Major Credit Bureaus when an account becomes 60 or more days past due. ACS, as the servicer, does not have the authority to deviate from those guidelines. We are contractually obligated to your lender to report accurate information. 

I sent a 2nd letter and no response yet. But it so happens that these same loans were consoldiated and paid in full the same day I got their response (6/12/17). I may even mention Section 623(a)(2) of the FCRA to save time and hope this works. 

I requested a "GW adjustment to remove multiple lates 1 year early" and the "account status" be "updated" for an account closed, sold and transferred in 2013. The original delinquency reported was 5/2011, 6 years ago, and th account status still states "payment is 120 days or more past due"

In my 2nd letter, I sent proof that my lender they are "contractually obligated to report accurate information" already deleted the entire entry from my credit file, is no longer my lender, and sent proof the loans have been in "good standing" since 2015 before I filed for BK. 

Maybe they are more willing to help somoene with 1-2 late payments only though. Fingers crossed for you. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.