EQ8: 646 EQ5: 652 V3.0: 665 **8/2015
TU8: 635 TU4: 700 V3.0 :663 **8/2015
EX8: 636 EX3: 670 V3.0: ? **8/2015
CCD Util 35%

Message 41 of 51
sizsl
New Visitor

Re: ACS Goodwill Success!

Can someone please PM me that ACS contact?  I can only hope someone will Smiley Happy

Message 42 of 51
cheetp21
New Visitor

I am having trouble with ACS and have two 60 days on my credit history I would like removed. I want to purchase a home with my husband and this is causing a problem. Could you PM the name of your contact? Thanks!

Message 43 of 51
man4mac
New Visitor

Hello!

I too am trying to remove a 60 day late when my loan went out of defferment. Could you PM me a contact at ACS? Thanks!

Message 44 of 51
jesse4063

Who did you contact with ACS? When I call the customer service number I get the run around. I have also mailed and faxed letter, but I'm not getting anywhere.

Message 45 of 51
PennsylvaniaGirl

Would someone mind sending me the mailing address for ACS in regards to a Goodwill letter?

Message 46 of 51
itzcaroll

Could someone please PM me as I am trying to get a recent late mark off my credit report. I am trying to bring my score back up after discovering my federal student loans went into repayment in March. 

Much appreciated!

Message 47 of 51
mizzcreditworthy

Did anyone have any success?  I also need a contact.   Thanks Smiley Happy 

Message 48 of 51
butters149
Established Member

Hi, I am trying to remove some late payments off my account.  Can someone PM me the contact for ACS?  thanks!

Message 49 of 51
odie_4ya

If anyone has a contact for ACS to remove late payments, can you please PM me. I havent had any luck with this companySmiley Sad thank you.

Message 50 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.