Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACS question - What should I do?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ACS question - What should I do?

May I be pm'd as well with the contact info?
Message 11 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

If some kind soul  could please PM me the contact info used here then I would really appreciate it!

Thanks a lot!

Message 12 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is GWing? I thought the only way to get a late removed was to be in a def or forb of some kind that was never applied due to ACS error.
Message 13 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone pm me with the e-mail used for successful derog delets?? I recently gw'd them and was shot down. I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks! 
Message 14 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

anyone?

Message 15 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wish, GM3, Hammer: I've PMed you the info. Holler if you've not gotten it.

I only pop into the SL forums sporadically, so I didn't see ya'll's requests 'til now (I'm also an idiot when it comes to checking for PMs, too).

Hope the info works for ya'll!! If it does, just remember to pass on the luv!! Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could I also please be PM'ed the info? I've got a 30-day late that's like 5 days old and hopefully I can GW it off. 
Message 17 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

anybody there?
Message 18 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just heard back from them this morning. I have 60/90 day late(s) from 14 months ago.

This is in response to your email below. I have submitted a request to the three Major Credit Bureaus to have the 2 derogatory remarks removed from your credit history.

Industry Standards allow the bureaus 45-60 days to update their records. Please retain this email as verification until the bureaus have completed this update.

If I can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me directly.
Best Wishes on your future endeavors.

I'm still in shock!  Woot woot yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thank you thank you thank you myfico members :-)
Message Edited by hammer192 on 06-09-2009 11:47 AM
Message Edited by hammer192 on 06-09-2009 11:47 AM
Message 19 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!

But delete her name, man. Don't want to bring her any unnecessary heat/attention.

Message 20 of 130
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.