Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACS question - What should I do?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ACS question - What should I do?

I would also like the contact info for ACS. I would be forever grateful. Please PM me!!!!!
Message 31 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

can someone please send me the contact info for acs please? really desperate trying to buy a home. They have four accounts for me. I really need to resolve this.
Message 32 of 130
Tdubb254

Who did you speak to? My husband and I had an honest mistake that happened 2 years ago.  We were given the wrong info regarding consolidations! I would really like to explain the situation to someone that would be willing to listen.
Message 33 of 130
Jayden

I would also appreciate contact for ACS.  I have sent several letters to them without response.  Please PM me contact info asap...much appreciated!
Message 34 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I am new to this board and I have been reading the posts in this thread and was wondering if someone could send me the contact information for this very helpful person at ACS.  I missed payments on my loan that was serviced by them in Sep, Oct and Nov of 2008 and it is having a negative effect on my FICO score.  I am currently in deferment because I am back in school so I dont have recent payments but I believe that if I could get that info off my reports that my scores would benefit tremendously.

Thank you in advance

Dee

Message 35 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

somRe: ACS question - What should I do?

Can I please have the contact info for ACS as well?  I have tried to GW but I haven't gotten any responses!!  Thanks.  

Message 36 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

ld Re: somRe: ACS question - What should I do?

I would really appreciate it if anyone can PM me this information as well. We're working to get preapproved on a loan and this is our only negative account that's affecting us.

Message 37 of 130
jbee
Regular Contributor

Re: ld Re: somRe: ACS question - What should I do?

What is ACS??

3/1/10: TU: 615, EQ: 640, EX: ???
6/8/10 (LO pulled): TU: 704, EQ: 689, EX: 694
Goal Score by Oct. 1: TU: 750, EQ: 750, EX: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 38 of 130
sarahr5

Can someone also please PM the contact info at ACS...please

thanks

sarah

Message 39 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to try GWilling ACS, some kind soul please pass on the email info of the angel in ACS.

Message 40 of 130
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.