cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACS question - What should I do?

tag
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Re: ld Re: somRe: ACS question - What should I do?

@jbee wrote:

What is ACS??

ACS manages a lot of the student loans

Message 41 of 130
jbee
Regular Contributor

Thanks....my student loans are with Direct Loan Servicing.  Does anyone have any contact info for them?  I have 2-30 day lates from 2008 that I would love to get off.

Thanks in advance.

3/1/10: TU: 615, EQ: 640, EX: ???
6/8/10 (LO pulled): TU: 704, EQ: 689, EX: 694
Goal Score by Oct. 1: TU: 750, EQ: 750, EX: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 42 of 130
MonkeyMan17
New Contributor

Let me try this again

Does anyone still posting have the contact to GW. I have 1 quarterly payment that I missed last year while changing banks/states and would like to try and get it removed. I've tried with the school but hit a blank wall.

Please PM me.

Message 43 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

f Re: ld Re: somRe: ACS question - What should I do?

If anyone has a contact for ACS, please PM me.  I really appreciate it!

Message 44 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ACS question - What should I do?

I have read through the multiple threads on the forum. Can someone please provide me with the angel contact person at ACS? My account is in good standing but I had a couple of late pays last year when I moved and my account came out of forbearance. I have written several GW's and spent days searching online for a good contact. Please be so kind as to share this information if you have an angel at ACS that has helped you or someone you know. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

PM me...PAY IT FORWARD!

Message 45 of 130
nyqutie
New Contributor

ACS Contact Information

For anyone still looking for the ACS contact information please send me a PM I was able to get the information from one of the posters here on this board via email. 

I would be more then happy to share just send me a message.

Starting Score: TU 450 EQ 491 (06 2010) Current Score: TU 746 EQ 747 EX 629 (Public Record "not" Mine can't get this darn thing OFF) (06 2013) Goal Score: TU 800 EQ 800 EX 700
Message 46 of 130
nyqutie
New Contributor

Dear myFICO Community,

I just wanted to thank you all for the information that you have made available to us.  I have been living on this forum and came across the thread about ACS GW late removals and tried contacting the original poster of the information with NO LUCK; but was able to contact a poster who was given the information and she was so nice to pass it on to me (I have done the same passing it on to those who have asked).

It took me 1 week and 1 original email and 1 follow up email to get some late(s) removed. 

I am so happy because I didn't think I'd ever be able to get this information removed.

THANK YOU ALL!

Starting Score: TU 450 EQ 491 (06 2010) Current Score: TU 746 EQ 747 EX 629 (Public Record "not" Mine can't get this darn thing OFF) (06 2013) Goal Score: TU 800 EQ 800 EX 700
Message 47 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please PM the ACS contact info to me.  I would truly appreciate it.  Thanks

Message 48 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

If anyone has the ACS contact information and can PM me with it, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks so much.

Message 49 of 130
creditchild
Regular Contributor

hi whats Gwing?

Message 50 of 130
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.