Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyway to remove lates from Navient?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyway to remove lates from Navient?

The only late payments on my credit report as of today are from being late 5 times on Navient. Is there any way that I could have them remove these for me The lates are from early 2015 and I have been current since then and am on an income repayment schedule which is $0 a month. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyway to remove lates from Navient?

@Anonymous wrote:

The only late payments on my credit report as of today are from being late 5 times on Navient. Is there any way that I could have them remove these for me The lates are from early 2015 and I have been current since then and am on an income repayment schedule which is $0 a month. 

You can try to send a goodwill letter explaining your situation. There are plenty examples in the forum on how to write one. Other than that ther isn't much of a resource to use to remove them. Navient will not budge on the removal of lates unless there is something "inaccurate" they perhaps reported along with your lates. 

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.