cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Contact Company In Charge Of My Accounts?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't Contact Company In Charge Of My Accounts?

hello!

I'm trying to start the rehab process on two of my federal loans. I called the myeddebt.ed.gov, and they said my debt is now being handled by Action Financial Services. I try calling AFS's phone number and it rings once then disconnects. I tried emailing the email address listed on their site and I get a bounceback..

If I can't contact the company, how am I supposed to start paying back the loans?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can't Contact Company In Charge Of My Accounts?

I just called the 888-253-4239 and got to the VM due to holiday weekend but it is a valid number. I would call during business hours. Have caution though, the VM message said to leave a message with your contact data, acct # or SS# which you should never leave that on a VM. The contact data on BBB is rdillon@actionfinancial.us.com however the website is .net\.com\.org etc and last updated back in 2014 which is not normal. There is a contact us e-mail listed as mailadmin@actionfinancial.us.com Also they appear to be based in OR however the licensing is lised in NY. I even checked the OR homepage and still list NY licensing. So I would also go rouge and contact NY Consumer Affairs with the license data listed on the website. Im sure you would get somewhere. One thing I notice searching is so many websites with this business name listed so hoping that this is the correct one.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.