cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cleared Caivrs in 45 days through Loan consolidation with the William D Ford Program!

tag
vlaw1084
Contributor

Re: Cleared Caivrs in 45 days through Loan consolidation with the William D Ford Program!

Ok it appears that there is a discrepancy. Some say YES it's needs to be clear and some say no. So there is more research to do on this especially on VA loans.

Just contact my loan officer He says a caivrs check must be run on all loans regardless. The agreement that a person has with that borrowing entity would determine if an overlay can be applied to that specific situation. This would include bankruptcy and student loans .

What I can say is what worked for me and has been tested I closed when caivrs was cleared and my consolidation was in place. When you close on your loan share your experience with us to see how it worked for you.
Message 41 of 43
vlaw1084
Contributor

Re: Cleared Caivrs in 45 days through Loan consolidation with the William D Ford Program!

Just a check up. Have you close yet since June? If so share your experience so we all can learn which loan vehicle you used.
Message 42 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can please give me advice. I just started the process with getting my late payment of student loan to what is call Caivrs Clearance. But from the other post Im getting an understanding that I will need to call to get off before buying a home. I just want to make sure Im doing things right so that my student loans are no longer reporting late and I can get a home loan. Please help.
Message 43 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.