Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finished SL Rehab UPDATE!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finished SL Rehab UPDATE!!

Excited for the update! ... I remeber a few months ago when I completed SL rehab and started the dispute process with the bureaus. It has been the most exciting time of my credit repair journey. Best Wishes !!

Message 11 of 165
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Thanks Wisco , I forget but I know I read your tread , how much of an increase did you end up seeing and , who is your new servicer? Also did your old TL stay pr get completely removed?
Message 12 of 165
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, sorry for the late reply (traveling).

I didn't get the jumps I hoped for. In my mind, I planned on celebrating with 50+ increases on all 3 bureaus. 

I had about 15 defaulted student loan tradelines. They all had the 120+ late marks. Thankfully, they were all removed except for 1. The one that did not get removed was updated to "pays as agreed" meaning that they removed all of the late marks, BUT they did not replace them with the "ok".

If I remember correctly, I got about a 4-6 point bump on Transunion. I think it was 16-28 points on Equifax and Experian was just about the same. My tradelines were about 3 years old with the last activity being about 1 year prior to removal. 

Message 13 of 165
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great any increase is a good increase. Good job on getting it done. I'm sure you feel better now that it is all over. 

Message 14 of 165
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Thanks for the reply Wisco , wow I know you had to have been a little bummed not to get as much an increase esp on TU that's crazy but it is what it is .
So far one of my Tradelines on EX has been deleted and I got a 20 pt increase just from that one. I have 2 to 3 TL on each CB just from the same loan . So I'm patiently awaiting the rest with fingers crossed. Even if I don't get what I'm hoping for ill just be happy im.done with it all . And it's one less thing holding me down . Also Wisco did you get any bump when they reported your new Tradelines ?
Message 15 of 165
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Also are you guys having a hard time getting on Myfico forums ? It's taking me 5 to 10 mins just to load one page , I'm on mobile which is how I have always used it it's been this way all week . Getting frustrated 😕
Message 16 of 165
Anonymous
Not applicable

Man I thought I was the only one. I found a work around. It is only that slow when I use the mobile version. If you switch over to the full site it goes back to normal speed it's still a HUGE PITA. I hope that the fix it soon 

Message 17 of 165
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Thanks for the advice I'll try that when it happens again , for the moment it seems to be back to normal speed on the mobile site . This happens alot in the last mth or so . Uugghh
Message 18 of 165
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Also Wisco did you get any bump when they reported your new Tradelines ?

Yes! The new tradeline gave me a little bump as well. I don't remember specifically, but it was under 25 points I think on all three. It was a small bump, but it completely transformed my credit profile where I could actually get cards & REALLY rebuild my credit. 

Message 19 of 165
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

That's what im hoping for , even if I don't get the boost I want I will be happy with my profile looking alot better .
Message 20 of 165
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.