Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW success or not?

tag
paulbrapp
New Contributor

GW success or not?

I had faxed GW letters to direct loans daily to remove 5 months of 120day lates.  Never heard anything back.  EQ at the time was not up to date as I was current from Feb to the present.  SO I initiated a dispute "incorrect balance" to see if that would get them to at least report up to the current month.

July 5th pulled reports and EQ was reporting as never late.  All "OKs" no 120day lates.  So I figured my GW letter had worked.

Today:  Tranunion still has not update.  I initiated a dispute with them on the 10th to see if I could get it update but still is pending.  Experian finally started showing my student loans last week.  Origanlly had no lates showing...pulled my reports this morning and is now showing the 120day lates from a few months ago.  Equifax still shows everything in good standing with never being late.  Also my dispute with them is still pending.

Today I called direct loans to see what exactly is going on on their end.  I was told they are still working on disputes that were filled in June.  He said my lates are still showing in his system.  I told him how EQ was reporting and he said he wasn't sure why.  He said my GW letter possibly worked and they informed the CRA to remove the lates.

Why would they not remove them from their system?  Did my GW letter actually work?  Thoughts?

Thanks
Paul           

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.