Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link to other thread regarding Sallie Mae's new coding of graduated loan plans

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Link to other thread regarding Sallie Mae's new coding of graduated loan plans

I know that there are several threads going on about this, but I wanted to provide a link to one that's over on Understanding FICO Scoring, to make it easier for everyone to remain current:

*new error in Sallie Mae reporting*

Good luck to everyone involved! This promises to be a mell of a hess. Smiley Sad

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 05-11-2008 01:15 PM
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Link to other thread regarding Sallie Mae's new coding of graduated loan plans

I've bumped this, as it appears that some people aren't seeing the sticky.

Please click on the link in the first post called *new error in Sallie Mae reporting*.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 3
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Link to other thread regarding Sallie Mae's new coding of graduated loan plans

Everyone --

Sallie Mae is aware of this problem and is submitting corrections to Equifax this week.  Once these corrections are made the FICO scores should go back to where they were, depending of course on any changes to other accounts in the meantime.

I will provide updates on this situation as I receive them.

Hang in there.  Help is on the way!

Barry
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.