Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nelnet Good will Letter - Denied

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nelnet Good will Letter - Denied

Would you be so kind as to share this information magic with me as well? Thank you so kindly, in advance!

Message 41 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

If someone would PM me the best contact info for sending a GW letter it would be greatly appreciated.  Nelnet is the only bad thing on my credit report and it's killing me.  Thanks!

Message 42 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone who could help I would greatly apprecaite the Contacts, of anyone who could help with a late ppayment removal!

Maybe even a draft that had succesfully removed them, and put our own tweak on it! But anything is better than nothing!

thanks in advance!

Message 43 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also looking for nelnet contacts!! please!

Message 44 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please PM me with contact info as well. TY!

Message 45 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

anyone have any luck with Nelnet?  I need to do the samething for my hubby because he didn't send in a deferement in time and got 90 day late.  I was hoping someone had tried and gotten a response.

Thanks

Message 46 of 88
akemp9480
Valued Member

Can you please send me the contact info?

Starting Score: 635
Current Score: 547
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 47 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello! 

Can I get the contact information please or anything that anyone has had success with? 

Message 48 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anybody heard back from nelnet or even gotten somebody to PM them contacts for this. I am in the same boat as everyone else here and would really like these negative marks removed. Can somebody please PM me any info that helped them???

-Tony

Message 49 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

If this info is still going around it would mean the world to me to have the contacts to email and possibly a gw draft to go off of. I have 5 loans that have been consolidated since the late payments and have spoken to a few people at nelnet over the phone about removing the late payments with no assistance at all. Please help.

Message 50 of 88
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.