Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to have late payments removed?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Possible to have late payments removed?

I have 3 students loans that have several late payments on each from 2010-2012. Is it possible to get them removed?

My loans have been in deferment since 2012 because i went back to school. On my credit report in the payment history, i am listed as current and paying. But i havent paid anything yet. Does being in deferrment have the same positive impact on my report and score as making actual payments?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Possible to have late payments removed?

DOES ANYONE CONTRIBUT TO THIS SUBFORUM??

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Possible to have late payments removed

I have 7 navient loans i defaulted on and finished rehab on them couple months ago.I tried eveerything to get the lates removed from original navient accounts,all they would say is hey can't remove the lates.I tried goodwill letters,calling them,emailing the coe,and still didn't get none removed.I know on this forum,their was some people who said they got theres removed and some say they didnt.Guess if your lucky you can,i was not the lucky one

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea, I did rehab like 4 years ago. I have tons of lates(30-120+), but they are my only lates. 

THanks for your input though. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have some from 2010-2011 which have been paid (through BR13).  I contacted them to have them removed, but no luck.  They start falling off in May so I was ok with their decision and didnt press.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.