cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rehab #1 & #2 completed - timeline/DPs NMSL/180Resolutions & ECMC (Navient)

KitKats
Established Member

Re: Rehab #1 & #2 completed - timeline/DPs NMSL/180Resolutions & ECMC (Navient)

@ChiknNuggz wrote:

Wow i hope they update his soon thats crazy they have not smh. Hoping for the best for u

@ChiknNuggz  @LaHossBoss 

I checked today the collection tradeline has been deleted on TU. I got a 36pt increase. EQ hasnt updated yet. and neither has experian. but I checked on annual, and it has been deleted from my experian. myrefresh for my score is on the 20th. EQ still shows it.

Message 51 of 88
ChiknNuggz
Regular Contributor

YESSS and very very nice increase.  Its funny how all of ours updated on transuion first but not the other.  Where do you look to see your next score fresh for experian and Equifax??????? I have the $9.99 paid for on experian so i get updates eveyday if i get a scoer change. I did get a score increase of 11 points on march 12 but id dosnt say what and transunion went up that 25point on march 13 and told me bc old SL were removed. I wish experian told you what the raise was for lol.

Message 52 of 88
KitKats
Established Member

@ChiknNuggz wrote:

YESSS and very very nice increase.  Its funny how all of ours updated on transuion first but not the other.  Where do you look to see your next score fresh for experian and Equifax??????? I have the $9.99 paid for on experian so i get updates eveyday if i get a scoer change. I did get a score increase of 11 points on march 12 but id dosnt say what and transunion went up that 25point on march 13 and told me bc old SL were removed. I wish experian told you what the raise was for lol.

@ChiknNuggz 

On Experian. I dont pay for it. So mine refreshes every 30 days. But when I checked annualcredit report , the tradeline was not on it anymore. Yess! Experian has done that a few times to me also. They dont say from what. For me experian has been the worst CB. The nicest one so far has been EQ. Im waiting for them to update so I can see that increase. Congrats on your increases!

Message 53 of 88
ChiknNuggz
Regular Contributor

So i just pulled my 3 free reports and the old SL tradelines are off all report except Equifax which accoring to credit karma is going to update on wednesday morning.  The original loan provider from Nelnet show on only transunion and Equifax. So hopefully i get 1 more boost wednesday.  Also,  my original Nelnet is suppose to fall off 1/22 accoring to the reports im going to call Transuion and Equifax today and see if i can get a early exclusion to get them delted and another boost.

Message 54 of 88
LaHossBoss
Senior Contributor

@ChiknNuggz wrote:

So i just pulled my 3 free reports and the old SL tradelines are off all report except Equifax which accoring to credit karma is going to update on wednesday morning.  The original loan provider from Nelnet show on only transunion and Equifax. So hopefully i get 1 more boost wednesday.  Also,  my original Nelnet is suppose to fall off 1/22 accoring to the reports im going to call Transuion and Equifax today and see if i can get a early exclusion to get them delted and another boost.

You will not get EE this early for TU nor EQ.

I would not even touch EQ with a 10 goot pole regarding EE, they are a complete dumpsterfire. They only offer 30d EE, so that would be 12/2021, at the absolute earliest, but they tend to drop things off early. Rendering EE requests moot.

TU rge earliest will be 7/1/2021 if the "estimated date of removal" is 1/2022. Not a day sooner or it will end up turning into a full on dispute.

Good luck!

Starting Score: 2•20 | EQ 550 | TU 498 | EX 505
Current Score: 4•21 | EQ [F8 651] [F9 651] [EQ5 684] [VS3 630] | TU [F8 717] [F9 692] [TU4 723] [VS3 639] | EX [F8 718] [F9 673] [EX2 681] [VS3 675]
Goal Score: 670 [X] TU [X] EX

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

SO Starting Score: 2•20 | EQ 502 | TU 484 | EX 521
SO Current Score: 4•21 | EQ [F8 661] [F9 622] [EQ5 677] [VS3 646] | TU [F8 705] [F9 673] [TU4 639] [VS3 627] [VS4 666] | EX [F8 719] [F9 708] [EX2 679] [VS3 665]
Goal Score: 670 [X] TU [X] EX

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 55 of 88
ChiknNuggz
Regular Contributor

Okay, so i'll just wait its been 7rs what 5 more months lol. Guess the only up date is for Equifax now then.  Back to the waiting game.

Message 56 of 88
KitKats
Established Member

@ChiknNuggz wrote:

@ChiknNuggz 

Same for me. still shows on EQ. and my original servicer only shows on TU and EQ. which has me nervous to see the score on experian. The collection account was the only installment loan on it. so im thinking I will have a decrease. and then Hopefully an increase when new servicer reports.

Message 57 of 88
KitKats
Established Member

@ChiknNuggz wrote:

Okay, so i'll just wait its been 7rs what 5 more months lol. Guess the only up date is for Equifax now then.  Back to the waiting game.

@ChiknNuggz 

I almost fell out of my chair! My experian updated early and I got a 132pt increase. some of that was from decrease my balences on some cards. So I dont know how much was from those tradelines being deleted. I no longer have a hate for experian lol. My EQ still has not updated.

Message 58 of 88
ChiknNuggz
Regular Contributor

Holy **bleep** lol... AMAZING CONGRATULATIONS!!! I actually called EQ and they said nothing we can do but wait the 30-45 days. I also called experian and some how my lons were deleted off my report back n Feb 2020 i didnt even notice.

Message 59 of 88
KitKats
Established Member

@ChiknNuggz wrote:

Holy **bleep** lol... AMAZING CONGRATULATIONS!!! I actually called EQ and they said nothing we can do but wait the 30-45 days. I also called experian and some how my lons were deleted off my report back n Feb 2020 i didnt even notice.

@ChiknNuggz 

Thank you! oh haha. It sucks how slow EQ is. Theyre now my least fav CB. Maybe we will get lucky, by the time they delete those tradelines our new ones will be added at the same time. Back to waiting we go. I will say so far things seem to be moving pretty quick but we are impatient, so not quick enough lol.

Message 60 of 88
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.