Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAllie mae to USA funds


SAllie mae to USA funds

MY wife has a student loan from 2005 that has returned to haunt us we were not married at the time infact I didnt even know her we filed our tax return last year and the IRS offset my refund because we were married they took my money for her debt. Now my question is will the collection agency on behalf of sallie mae do a payment plan so we can fogo the hassle of every year filing injured spouse documentation so they do not touch my money? Any similar stories or advice is appreaited.



ALso do we pay the collection agency or sallie mae ? the CA is telling us we owe the full amount but I have a statement from sallie mae of tax offset payments we made

8/2012 485 FICO
2/2013 611 FICO
6/2013 602 FICO

Message 1 of 1