cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So I fired off a GW email to Netlnet last night

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

So I fired off a GW email to Netlnet last night

I posted this in the rebuilding forum, as it pertains to my rebuild but perhaps it will get more attention here. 

Fired off an email to a Nelent Exec about a GW on some 4 lates from 2013 on my student loan accounts....Aaaaannnnnddddd..... I got a response first thing this morning via a phone call.  I missed the call as it came from an "Unknown Number" and they left me a voicemail saying they would like to speak to me in regards to the email and to give them a call back at a particular extension.   Has anyone had any experience sending off a GW letter or email and receiving a phone call after?  What was gernerally the experience/outcome? 

3 REPLIES 3
New Visitor

Re: So I fired off a GW email to Netlnet last night

Hello,

Your topic interesting to me as I need to send a goodwill letter to them asking them to remove lates that I don't believe should have been reported to the CB. Could you PM me the emails addresses where you sent your goodwill letter?

Thanks!

Message 2 of 4
Regular Contributor

Goodwill denied Smiley Sad they called and explained it is accurate and if they gave me a GW they would have to give everyone a GW. Wow lol guy was kind of cocky.
Message 3 of 4
Valued Contributor

Sorry for the denial, but don't give up.  SOmetimes, it's a matter of it getting into the right hands. When rebuilding, I had a couple accounts removed after multiple efforts.

Total Credit: $240,100Credit Utilization: 1%AAoA: 5 years, 7 monthsInstallments: Car Lease, Marcus LoanNegatives: 0

LOWES-35k | BOA-32.5k | AMEX-30k | DISC-27.1k | ALLIANT-25k | NFCU-25k | BARC-15k | BBUY-12k | CHASE-10k | WAL-10k | CITI-9.7k | PENFED-9.7k

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.