Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still Struggling with SLs reporting after Rehab

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still Struggling with SLs reporting after Rehab

I want to make sure these are reporting correctly.

Originially they were with Navient/US Dept of Ed, I rehabbed, they have since gone to Navient

I have the new tradelines from Navient back dated to the original dates. But my old ones are still there (I get that not eveyone has them removed) but they are still marked as transferred to another office and i have disputed them 3 times.

I dont know what to do.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

months agoRe: Still Struggling with SLs reporting after Rehab

I rehabbed about 3 months ago myself.I read all these forums and disputed,some come off then but come right back on all 3,I have 7 seperate navient loans showing 120 days late.i called navient and emailed ceo severral times and they always said they cant remove any of the lates.i finally got him to remove assigned to goverment on all of them,which i dont know if it helped my score much.EQ shows paid as agreed but lates are still on the calender,EX says unknown status on payment but still shows late on calender.TU says transfered to another office.I know on EX they are not showing on negative accounts but the lates are there anyways.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: months agoRe: Still Struggling with SLs reporting after Rehab

so it definitely should not say transferred in the remarks?

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: months agoRe: Still Struggling with SLs reporting after Rehab

TU still says it on mine,plus it said it on other 2 before i got assigned to goverment off the remarks.i fought and tried everything after i got rehabbed because when i talked to collections they said after rehab all negative would come off even the lates.But they are still there.The lates come off after 7 years i think.my first late was jan 2013 so my understanding is the lates fall off on jan 2020.try goodwill letters,call dept of education,email ceo.i heard people on here that says theirs lates was removed after rehab,but mine sure didnt,good luck

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.