Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student Loan Rehab Collection Costs

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Student Loan Rehab Collection Costs

Hi everyone I have been reading along to many of your success stories in getting out of default and back on track to excellent credit and I figured it was time I finally join myfico since I have anonymously browsed here for atleast 3 years. I started my Rehab Oct 15, 2020 to take advantage of the $0 payments that credit for student loan rehab. Sadly I jumped in late and thankful the Biden admin extended it further. However back when they calculated my payments they calculated that I would be paying 291.00 a month so does that mean that they would add collection costs based on the payment amount I would have made OR since payments are set to 0.00 does the collection company get nothing? I work the same hours of the collection company ( Action Financial Services) as well as when I try to call on my lunch break I can never get someone or else I would call them directly to find out. Any assistance is greatly appreciated Smiley Happy!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.