cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student loans suddenly reporting as closed??

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Student loans suddenly reporting as closed??

My loans are back to reporting as open so hopefully yours do, too! Unfortunately, according to Experian there is "no data" on both loans for my payment in September even though all my other payments made during forebearance or before I graduated are reflected. 

Fico8 1/20:
Fico8 11/20:
AU:
Message 11 of 13
Highlighted

@ChemE_Bear wrote:

My loans are back to reporting as open so hopefully yours do, too! Unfortunately, according to Experian there is "no data" on both loans for my payment in September even though all my other payments made during forebearance or before I graduated are reflected. 

Thanks for the update. Did you see any change in your score that was related to the closed and then opening of your student loans? 

Message 12 of 13
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

No, no change in score... and I pulled all three credit reports multiple times while Experian website reported them as closed and they were listed as open.  My latest Experian update yesterday still has them as closed for TU but open on EX and EQ.  I'm sure TU will update soon.

Fico8 1/20:
Fico8 11/20:
AU:
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.