cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TPD Loan forgiveness with VA disability rating.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TPD Loan forgiveness with VA disability rating.

You're so welcome!  And thank you for your info...at least I have a ballpark as to roughly when to do a followup.  I am hoping that my score will go up but if it doesn't at least this debt will be gone. 

Message 41 of 154
Anonymous
Not applicable

For me it's one way I can give back after all the help I've received during the last year as I was processing out.  Perfect strangers have stopped to lend a hand every step of the way, and without them I wouldn't be where I am today.  This forum has helped me greatly!  

Message 42 of 154
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long did it take FEDLOAN to send you any refund of payments if you were due any?

Message 43 of 154
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you please tell me how long did it take FEDLOAN to provide you with a refund of payments if you were due any? Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Message 44 of 154
Anonymous
Not applicable

For me it was about two weeks after it was requested. I saw separate deposits into my account for each payment repaid (so if the monthly payment was $600 a month, you would get a deposit in the amount for each back payment owed). At least that’s what it was for me with Great Lakes Smiley Happy
Message 45 of 154
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much for the quick response, it’s much appreciated, and this program was a Godsend.
Message 46 of 154
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I thought since my Permanent Discharge was approved on the 11th of July, I’d ask you have your loans been paid yet? I’m trying to gage how long it will take my loan servicer to show paid in full? Still showing a balance, but all interest is $0.00. Thank you in advance for the information.
Message 47 of 154
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello, I thought since my Permanent Discharge was approved in the 11th of July, I’d ask you have your loans been paid yet? I’m trying to gage how long it will take my loan servicer to show paid in full? Still showing a balance, but all interest is $0.00. Thank you in advance for the information.

So far nothing has changed for me anywhere since my Permanent Discharge was approved on 04 July....still playing the waitng game Smiley Happy I'll definately post when something new happens for me!  Good luck with yours!

Message 48 of 154
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi - It took my provider about two weeks to show a zero balance so I would think it should be sometime within the next 7-10 business days.

Message 49 of 154
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you.
Message 50 of 154
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.