Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teacher loan forgiveness

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Teacher loan forgiveness

so just let others know that high school math and science teachers who teach in Title 1 schools are eligible for $17,500 in loan forgiveness.

I am taking advantage of this program and teach grants for almost $8k for masters degree... they offer $16k for bachelors degree... just need to agree to teach for a certain # of years...

1 REPLY 1
2GreenThumbs
Frequent Contributor

Re: Teacher loan forgiveness

@Anonymous wrote:

so just let others know that high school math and science teachers who teach in Title 1 schools are eligible for $17,500 in loan forgiveness.

I am taking advantage of this program and teach grants for almost $8k for masters degree... they offer $16k for bachelors degree... just need to agree to teach for a certain # of years...

Excellent!  I was a recipient of this grant when I finished my credential program nearly 20 years ago.  Unfortunately, I was unable to secure a teaching position at a Title 1 school before it expired and was unable to make use of it.  Good luck to you!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.