cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three year Disability Discharge Monitoring complete !!!!

tag
6speed8
Regular Contributor

Three year Disability Discharge Monitoring complete !!!!

Just got my letter from Nelnet yesterday stating so. DONE !! They will report the 6 loans totaling $18,500 paid/closed on July 30th. I hope that debt removal will give my numbers a nice spike. Such a relief after the last 8 months of back and forth. I posted previously about that. They claimed they didn't receive my 2014 monitoring form so the loans were reinstated. I wish I could wipe the last 7 years out of my life lol. Unemployed for two years. Tax Refund Fraud/Identity Theft both federal and state. CANCER, Permanent Disability, bankruptcy. AND had to put my dog of 12 years down 2 weeks before starting chemotherapy.... I had my moments but amazingly I didn't crack.  I've managed to resolve all these in the last 6 months. Taking my baby out to a birthday dinner tomorrow night. I think a nice strong drink and a good cigar are in order Smiley Happy There might be a proposal happening too Smiley Wink

There were moments where the light at the end of the tunnel seemed to be in a different galaxy. Moments of frustration, anger, fear.... You name it. Stay strong and be persistent.   Smiley Happy

CH 7 Discharged 6/10/15
T/U - 643
EQ - 588
Ex - 647 as of 6/14/15
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.