Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who reports as Usd/Glelsi???

tag
nemeanleo
New Visitor

Re: Who reports as Usd/Glelsi???

I have a couple, I really hate student loans, they are great when you are in school getting it paid for, but having to repay it sucks and just seems never ending. Good Luck with your student loans. I'm in the process of getting it consolidated.

Message 11 of 15
add
New Visitor
New Visitor

usd/glelsi stands for Great Lakes Educational Loan Services Inc. They just showed up on my credit report and I did some digging and found out who they were. My problem with them is I just started school three months ago and I am still a full time student . They still have me pass do for a payment of $6,500

Message 12 of 15
add
New Visitor
New Visitor

usd/glelsi stands for Great Lakes Educational Loan Services Inc. 

Message 13 of 15
youngc

Could someone please send me email addresses for Great Lakes? I would GREATLY appreciate it!! THANK YOU

Message 14 of 15
nemeanleo
New Visitor

Great Lakes Website.

Here is the link to the contact us page. https://www.mygreatlakes.org/educate/contactUs/home.html

The website is mygreatlakes.org. if that doesn't work and then you would just go to the contact us link at the bottom of the page. I hope this helps. Good Luck. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.