Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

venting about my rehab

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: venting about my rehab

Butanz,

Thank you for your op and update.  I just finished rehabbing my SL with Premiere Credit.  It is difficult waiting for the new lender as well as tradelines showing all of the defaults to be updated on the CR's.  I am hopeful that my scores will improve too. 

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is definitely helpful to the rest of us to see a light at the end of the tunnel.  I made my 9th rehab payment on 9/22 and received notice from Great Lakes on 10/1 that they picked up my loan.  I am hopeful that the TLs get updated soo and that there will be some sort of increase to my scores...we shall see!  This is probably the first place I'll come when I see the updates.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

So will the lates (many of them 60, 90, 180) from my 7 federal SL's be removed soon?

I completed rehabilitation about a month ago. Have made two normal payments to the DoE so far.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So will the lates (many of them 60, 90, 180) from my 7 federal SL's be removed soon?

I completed rehabilitation about a month ago. Have made two normal payments to the DoE so far.

Congrats Vinny!! They should come off. It can take a little time for them to update. I'd say if you don't see them removed within two months of rehab completion, dispute with CRAs and provide your rehab agreement and proof of payments as documentation.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I'd known enough to realise that the bad student loans were going to be removed, I'd have been on pins and needles like you.

I know it's dreadfully frustrating, but it won't be much longer now. The clean slate is well worth the wait.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.