Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

April 2015 Check In Thread

tag
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Re: April 2015 Check In Thread

@Anonymous wrote:

My Scores have risen!!! to TU 603 EX 600 EQ 589 as of 4/13/15  //// Starting scores on 1/8/15  were TU 578 EX 572 EQ 553

Congrats!

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 31 of 36
Momof5
Frequent Contributor

EX just hit 738!  Reset my goal to 750!

Just waiting for EQ and TU to pick up the paid off NFCU lines!  Yea!!!!

Starting Score: 472
Current Score: EQ:703 TU: 729 EX:737
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 32 of 36
jasiono
Established Member

Sorry

I have not checked in in a while. Seems like after I signed up for my credit score and getting everything in order, I realize I spend a lot of money where I shouldn't.

Starting Score: 569
Current Score: EQ612, TU615, EX594
Goal Score: 650+ Across The Board

Message 33 of 36
jasiono
Established Member

It seems as though my credit didn't go up and I am fairly bummed about it. I get my score to raise a bit and 1 mess up just makes it go downhill again. 

I need to send off the letters I had printed out in hopes of 3 credit card companies to remove the late payments I had and erase those off of my report. Would be nice if they did. 

I might call first to see if they can do it over the phone. Has anyone ever done that? All my cards that were delinquent are up to date, with 2 of them being paid off completely. I was only late on a couple payments (maybe 3 out of the couple years I have had them)

Starting Score: 569
Current Score: EQ612, TU615, EX594
Goal Score: 650+ Across The Board

Message 34 of 36
cutters

Checking in First time for April. Got approved for Walmart and Fingerhut both 300 limit. Applied for a secured Capital One and responded to a pre-approval letter and was denied.

tried to apply twice 2 weekends ago to Capital One before Walmart Card, and got a approval processing system down message. Then after getting approved for Walmart tried again with Capital One and was denied. Received alert from Fako site that I had 3 hard pulls from Cap1 on 3 different dates. Apparently the "system approval" situation actually did a hard pull on those days also. I am trying to fight it but the process is set up to frustrate.

FICO still doesn't have the hard pulls alerted or updated score while Fako site shows 5, that includes the 2 that I'm disputing. 

Will try for credit increases in August and figure out the Cap 1 issue.

Starting Score: 587
Current Score: 587
Goal Score: 730

Message 35 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Following the most excellent(!) advice I have been receivinging in here, my scores have contiued to rise.  From last month to today:  Equifax up 48 pts; TransUnion up 56 pts; and Experian up 40 pts.  

Now that I've done the meat & potatoes work of getting my debt ratio under control and taking care of my 2 outstanding collections, I am now learning to make sure I utilize my credit properly.  

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.