Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

December 2019 Check In Thread

tag
Lucifer
Frequent Contributor

Re: December 2019 Check In Thread

Just treading water at this point.  Scores are looking good.   No CC debt or loans of any type...     

Started the year at about 720 - ending in the 810's.  Two new cards and their INQ's hit 1 year in about 3 or 4 months.   All is good.   

So here comes 2020.   Let's see what it has in store for us challengers - good luck to all and happy new year!

Stay Liquid My Friends...

Starting Score: F8 3xx
Current Score: F8 800+
Goal Score: F8 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 31 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Close December 2019 with my Fico 08 scores back at 850 and no inquires for over two years. Do not need any new credit as I purged the ones that are no longer of use and have the ones that fit my best spending pattern.

Note, in 2020 lenders may advance new or reconditioned lending products that may be of interest and then all bets are off! Also, as most of you know, generally scores in the mid 700s+ will bring the card products home that you desire Smiley Happy assuming a good credit profile.
Message 32 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you get those neat graphics at the bottom of your pages....copy and paste? 

Another question...what is gardening?

Message 33 of 36
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

How do you get those neat graphics at the bottom of your pages....copy and paste? 

Another question...what is gardening?

All the info on the graphics is in the Smorgasboard forum. Gardening is not applying for new credit and letting what you have age.

Message 34 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy New Year's Eve. I'm a new member but seams like perfect timing to partipagte in the myFICO Fitness Challenge. Here's a snapshot of my current scores https://imgur.com/a/iPDpO2a 

Equifax: 648 Transunion: 648 Experian: 648

Message 35 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.