Happy New Year Everyone!!!
I joined myFico in 2013, cleaned my credit in less than 6 months thanks to the folks on this forum; started with high 500s ended with low 700s. I maxed most of my cards, took out loans and other bad credit practices for the last 5 years...so I am back. Also, I purchased my reports after receiving several mortgage loan denials since I started applying 1/2/2019.
1. Lower Overall Utilization - Current 100% Goal 47%
2. Mortgage Score Improvement - Current EQ: 619 TU: 628 EX: 563 Goal 700+ across all board
3. Remove Collections - Current 2 CA Goal 0 CA
4. Improve AAoA - Current 6.8 years Goal 7.8 years
5. Home Purchase December 2019
So far, I paid off Amazon and Victorias Secret and started a GW letter campaign (CA and NFCU 30-day late)....one of the CA (NCM Management) deleted, the other two are with the same CA (National Credit Adjusters) and I haven't found the right person yet. NFCU refuses to delete the late; I will never give up.