cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

July 2019 Check In Thread

Estimate your FICO® Score range for free

FICO® Score Estimator

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Member

Re: July 2019 Check In Thread

Congratulations 🎊🎉🍾🎈

We all started somewhere and It’s amazing that you are on your way while acquiring all this knowledge soon you will be where you are going

Awesome 😎
Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 708
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

AmEx Platinum (Member Since 1994)
AMEX Hilton Surpass 23K
CITI DC 11K
CITI Simplicity 6.8K
Helzberg CAP1 9K
DISCO 4.6K
CAP 1 QS1 2K
Chase Freedom 3.8K
Message 51 of 58

Re: July 2019 Check In Thread--I am new.

I am new and trying to figue out the signature part with the Challenge information at the bottom.  

Starting Score:700
Current Score:792
Goal Score:850

Message 52 of 58
Valued Contributor

@Enlaw  Welcome to the Forums newbie!https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Take-the-myFICO-Fitness/Official-myFICO-Fitness-Challenge-Signature...

Goodbye July.....kinda sucked for me.  Though I culled and picked up some goodies along the way I missed the mark for cooling my reports.  Time to pay the Pied Piper Smiley Sad

Starting Score: 579
Current Score: 744, 738, 711
Goal Score: 850 x 3

Rebuild Oct. 2018
"My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home"

Synovus Tloc 75k/Savor 5.5k/Venture-3.5kAU/DiscoCB 5.5k/DiscoChrome 2k/Sportsman's Guide Visa 3k-AU/GoodSam's Visa 5k/Lowe's Pro 2.5k & Lowe's Advantage 30k-AU/Home Depot 10k-AU/Spark 2k-AU/Staples 1k/ Amazon Net 55 7.9k
Message 53 of 58
Valued Contributor

Goodbye July.....kinda sucked for me.  Though I culled and picked up some goodies along the way I missed the mark for cooling my reports.  Time to pay the Pied Piper Smiley Sad

I agree.  Same boat.  Lost my oldest TL of 24 years Smiley Sad  August is a new month. 

Message 54 of 58
Valued Contributor

@Hasselfree wrote:

Lost my oldest TL of 24 years Smiley Sad  

How bad did it hurt?

Rebuild Oct. 2018

Synovus Tloc 75k/Savor 5.5k/Venture-3.5kAU/DiscoCB 5.5k/DiscoChrome 2k/Sportsman's Guide Visa 3k-AU/GoodSam's Visa 5k/Lowe's Pro 2.5k & Lowe's Advantage 30k-AU/Home Depot 10k-AU/Spark 2k-AU/Staples 1k/ Amazon Net 55 7.9k
Message 55 of 58
Established Contributor

Really rough month credit-wise.
I moved mid-June. Severance from old job held up 🤬. So, I had to rely pretty heavily on my cards. I don't have a ton on credit, so getting up to 34% was pretty easy but tanked my scores. I may have gotten some points back by now, though and will update my scores next week. It really isn't as bad as it looks but I've been scattered and some balances reported before I was able to PIF. I think things are leveling out now.
I plan on asking for a CLI from Discover soon but was trying to wait a few months since I just graduated in May. The cushion would be nice.
Starting Score: EX 641 TU 631 EQ 669
Current Score: EX 714 TU 718 EQ 713 (EQ9 735)
Goal Scores: 750

Message 56 of 58
Regular Contributor

Ahhhh...July.

Good bye.   You were a flat month for me.

Here we go August !!!    I think I will be pretty **bleep** close to the goal.   Probably not getting it but creeping up on it wicked good.

Starting Score: F8 720
Current Score: F8 784
Goal Score: F8 800

Message 57 of 58
Valued Contributor

@Lucifer wrote:

Ahhhh...July.

You were a flat month for me.

I think I will be pretty **bleep** close to the goal.   (Smiley LOLSmiley EmbarassedSmiley Very Happy)

@XtraCredit  Hang in there....you sure have been on that roller coaster ride for quite a bit now.

Rebuild Oct. 2018

Message 58 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.