Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

June 2015 Check-In Thread

tag
jasiono
Established Member

Re: June 2015 Check-In Thread

Nothing happened for a week until 5 minutes ago. 

25 point boost for TU

I'm literally 3 points away from having 600 across all 3 and it keeps going up. 

Going to send goodwill letters again next week.

Starting Score: 569
Current Score: EQ612, TU615, EX594
Goal Score: 650+ Across The Board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 31 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

The month is coming to a close and I'm still rebuilding at a steady pace. Ontime payments, report clean up and scores rise has resulted in me getting closer to the 600's.It's great to see my numbers in all orange.  Looking forward to more clean up and growth as June comes to a close and July provides more time to rebuild.

Message 32 of 34
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

The month is coming to a close and I'm still rebuilding at a steady pace. Ontime payments, report clean up and scores rise has resulted in me getting closer to the 600's.It's great to see my numbers in all orange.  Looking forward to more clean up and growth as June comes to a close and July provides more time to rebuild.

A report like that is encouraging to all of us.

Good job!!

Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everybody!! So today is the last for the month of June. I know I am checking in late but that is better than never. Anyways, June has been productive for me. I been in the garden since June 1. I had one CO removed from my CRAs. So now I have 1 CO, 1 30 day late and 1 90 day late in my CRAs. I 've GW Ford Motor Crdit to remove my 30 day late and they won't budge. I will still continue to send GW. I haven't heard Great Lakes yet for my GW to remove 90 day late from last year. I will still continue to send GW to them. It is nice to know that my scores are in low 600s now. I started a month ago or so and they were in mid 500s. I am very thankful for all the support and advice that I received and learned from this forum. Anyways hopefully I reached my goal soon.
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.