SedimentaryRock
Contributor

Re: June 2020 Check-In Thread

@GApeachy wrote:

@SedimentaryRock wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Stay Healthy and Safe!   

....and some of us (me, me, me- show of hands?) off the preapproval sites. (it's crack I tell ya) Smiley FrustratedSmiley Sad

What are these preapproval sites I keep hearing about? And do I want to know...? Smiley Happy

Jokes aside, I'm new and just burned an inquiry Friday on something I thought I'd be approved for, so a preapproval site sounds like something I'm supposed to know to use. Thanks.

Pssst!....over here: https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/List-of-Soft-pull-PREAPPROVAL-Links-Updated-5...     but don't say you got it from meSmiley Tongue

Deal! Smiley Wink Thanks so much.

FICO8
April 2020 EQ 541 TU 575 EXP 545
Mar 2021 EQ 672 TU 682 EXP 674
Goal Score 800
GARDENING until 6/20/2021
Message 21 of 44
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@SedimentaryRock wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@SedimentaryRock wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Stay Healthy and Safe!   

....and some of us (me, me, me- show of hands?) off the preapproval sites. (it's crack I tell ya) Smiley FrustratedSmiley Sad

What are these preapproval sites I keep hearing about? And do I want to know...? Smiley Happy

Jokes aside, I'm new and just burned an inquiry Friday on something I thought I'd be approved for, so a preapproval site sounds like something I'm supposed to know to use. Thanks.

Pssst!....over here: https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/List-of-Soft-pull-PREAPPROVAL-Links-Updated-5...     but don't say you got it from meSmiley Tongue

Deal! Smiley Wink Thanks so much.

Don't do the Jared and Kay Jewelers....I think some peeps been getting popped with a pull. (that sounds nasty Smiley Very Happy )

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 22 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello my dear Challengers ❤️

I am going to check back in a little later this month but so far I haven't applied for any new cards and been bringing down my utilization. Once my new balances reports, I'll check to see if there are any changes in my scores...I do know that my Equifax fico 9 increased since last time on the nfcu app.

No CLI just yet, I'm going to give it a little while longer before I request any since I had them recently. Will update in a few weeks with scores😘

Message 23 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SedimentaryRock    got'ta love that 'handle' ...

Say, since you are into Geology you can join @M_Smart007 and myself prospecting for Gold ? Smiley Surprised

Message 24 of 44
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Say, since you are into Geology you can join @M_Smart007 and myself prospecting for Gold ? Smiley Surprised

But @Anonymous , Have you not been told "Gold is the worst Investment"?

Larger Image Here: >>>>>> https://i.imgur.com/oE8bhao.png

Message 25 of 44
SedimentaryRock
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Smiley LOL how could I refuse???????

FICO8
April 2020 EQ 541 TU 575 EXP 545
Mar 2021 EQ 672 TU 682 EXP 674
Goal Score 800
GARDENING until 6/20/2021
Message 26 of 44
beutiful5678
Frequent Contributor

Checking in on this fine thread after some big score gains last month! I hoping to see continued success as I get my debt lower! One more collection ($3.6k) and one more charge-off ($5.5k) to go plus bringing down my utilization ($2.2k). I should be able to settle the collection and charge-off since they are pretty old.

Yay!

EX 8: Aug 2021 - 692 | EQ 8: Aug 2021 - 714 | TU 8: Aug 2021 - 673
Message 27 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFICO subscription renewed this morning. All collections I paid in the past 2 months are removed from all 3 CR. Experian jumped 22 points and Equifax jumped 58 points. The GW letter I wrote to a furniture store I have an account with responded asking for more information. I hope to hear back in the next week. If all goes as expected, that will be 1 derog removed. 

Message 28 of 44
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@beutiful5678  & @Anonymous 

Congratulations on your success!

WooHooSmileyWave-vi.gif

Message 29 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just adding a brief update....did a PFD on the last collection I had. It was only showing on Experian but it's a debt I do not have to worry about haunting me anymore! 🤗😁

Message 30 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.