Did you mean: 

March 2017 Check In Thread

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: March 2017 Check In Thread

Update:

1. Garden - March 28, 2017 = 6 months.
  2. Increase CL on a couple of cards - still no Heart from Cap1; earned a $7K CLI on IT new CL $14.3K. 
  3. Combine Cap 1 accounts - Nothing new to report.
  4. Reduce utilization - First credit card PIF. 

Stay positive & focused so we can meet our goals!!Smiley Happy 

Message 11 of 14
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@beautifulblaquepearl wrote:

Update:

2. Increase CL on a couple of cards - still no Heart from Cap1; earned a $7K CLI on IT new CL $14.3K. 

May want to change your seedling yo!

Paid off 2.5K of my HELOC this past month, down to 5.4K.  Scores stayed flat, some minor movement maybe from my April 2010 30D getting whacked on every bureau, maybe, or it could've been something else entirely.  Haven't been tracking my reports closely enough... just lazily looking for reported balances on CK and paying them if so.

Plan is still to garden through January or so when my year comes up on my gig... my boss is hunting a full-time spot for me, and if I get a shot at a long term here I will take it and then be looking to move somewhere that cuts my commute in half or better: was idly playing with Google maps for the rough location the lady I have a date with lives at, and noticed it'd cut my commute by 60% or so.  Guess if this goes well I know whose's place will have the other's clothes left at haha.

Cut my slush fund expenses in like half being gone for most of the month, nice benefit to a travel gig, not having to pay for the majority of stuff haha.  ~$2K in reimbursements coming my way so while I haven't run the budget numbers yet, think I cleared in excess of 3K this month which I'm happy about.

        
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Revelate wrote:

@beautifulblaquepearl wrote:

Update:

May want to change your seedling yo!

Paid off 2.5K of my HELOC this past month, down to 5.4K.  Scores stayed flat, some minor movement maybe from my April 2010 30D getting whacked on every bureau, maybe, or it could've been something else entirely.  Haven't been tracking my reports closely enough... just lazily looking for reported balances on CK and paying them if so.

Plan is still to garden through January or so when my year comes up on my gig... my boss is hunting a full-time spot for me, and if I get a shot at a long term here I will take it and then be looking to move somewhere that cuts my commute in half or better: was idly playing with Google maps for the rough location the lady I have a date with lives at, and noticed it'd cut my commute by 60% or so.  Guess if this goes well I know whose's place will have the other's clothes left at haha.

Cut my slush fund expenses in like half being gone for most of the month, nice benefit to a travel gig, not having to pay for the majority of stuff haha.  ~$2K in reimbursements coming my way so while I haven't run the budget numbers yet, think I cleared in excess of 3K this month which I'm happy about.

For the time being, I'm keeping my seedling Revelate. My focus is on the passage of time and reducing my utilization every thing else is kind of...

Congrats on your successes Revelate!!!

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I set a small savings goal for the first quarter of the year which I am happy to report I met today. It's the simple things in life that bring me pleasure.Heart

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.