Re: March 2021 Check In Thread

Missed @GApeachy 's postSmiley Sad

Message 31 of 39
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Missed @GApeachy 's postSmiley Sad

Oh wow, how did I forget?!? Spring Fever and projects I suppose.

Thanks @M_Smart007 for the nudge. ❤️

Next month is my date with the LO and of course 2 of 5 of my oldest tl's (2 pd off loans) fell off 1 month early, last month, dropping my score around 10 points. AZEO full-trottle has already helped recover a few pts.  Just purchased tires on Car Care, will ditch that promo for the sake of points.  Already ditched my Lowe's promo when my scores took a dive....I should be good.  At least dh's scores are always strong vs. my overly sensitive digits. After this date with the LO, I'm gonna run amuck!  (Run with scissors too)😜

Good Luck everyone!!!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 32 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got my monthly Experian refresh today and it was the good news I needed after a few very bad days! My new score as of today, Experian, myFico as the source, is 664! And that's even though I mis-timed the posting of some items and had about 50% utilization (normally under 10%). The change is from the settlement of my last collection posting Smiley Happy I'm hoping it'll go up a few more points next month when my utilization is back to normal.

Message 33 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Got my monthly Experian refresh today and it was the good news I needed after a few very bad days! My new score as of today, Experian, myFico as the source, is 664! And that's even though I mis-timed the posting of some items and had about 50% utilization (normally under 10%). The change is from the settlement of my last collection posting Smiley Happy I'm hoping it'll go up a few more points next month when my utilization is back to normal.

That's terrific news. Congratulations! And congratulations on clearing what you could! Well done! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 And welcome to the community. 

Message 34 of 39
Doodlebug30
Established Contributor

Well, my gardening was interrupted by a car purchase. Couldnt be avoided. So i got a few inquiries but i drove home with a 2017 Lincoln MKC and a 4.9% interest rate which isnt too shabby....

Message 35 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Excellent work! Looks like you might need a new goal very soon in your sig. Smiley Wink

Message 36 of 39
RA26
New Contributor

Woohoo! I'm updating before the end of the month. 

Although at last pull not everything has updated even though two of the cards should have updated. I used a store card and paid it off but apparently not in time and the statement cut last month with the 20$ charge and it has yet to update for March even though it should have around the 17th. I paid off that charge, a small cc and one of my husband's small credit cards. I also paid down another small balance to half of what it was. 

When all those actually update I will be down to 81% from 85% at the beginning of the month. Score also went up to 644 on Experian. 

Also caught up on our forbearance loan payments even though they didn't need to be. We didn't want to get caught with a payment plan that we couldn't afford. So hopefully from here on out, we can keep knocking down these really terrible cc balances. 

Happy day!

Starting Score: 633
Current Score: 638
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 37 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RA26you can be very pleased with your attack on outstanding debt! You earned a "job well done". Credit is a slow process for improvement so keep eliminating debt and your credit will serve you well Smiley Happy

Message 38 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just started posting today but I joined the forum a little while back. My starting score in 2021 was 720, but I went on an apping spree and it dropped down to 670. I haven't app'd for anything since but have been requesting CLI on various cards. My score, as of 3/18 is 690 and just trying to keep blinders on and stay the course to bring my score back up a bit. Stage one goal is 750 and will my goal score once the 750 is reached! 

Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.