So... my CURRENT score is 553 (experian)
I am hoping to get up to 650 by fall, I know its soon, but anything will be better. I'm looking to get a new car and do NOT want to walk away vehicle less
So.. a little bit more information about me....
I currently have 89% usage on my 2 credit cards - 1,000 limit (between the two)
*** I plan to pay this down, within the next 4 weeks... just waiting for a trip to end.
I currently have 6 inquires (some of them, I don't even know who they are... such as "Factual Data")...
I have 4 lates ... one of them is from one of my credit cards during a really rough patch about 6 months ago. (I recently sent a letter to capital one asking for a goodwill forgiveness.. still have not heard back)
I have a couple of "deliquent" marks - all but one has been paid off.
Before paying off I been trying to find a way to negotiate with them. I owe them 525 - which I can afford right now - but would rather wait until I know it will give me a lot of extra points.
ANY & ALL advise would help - I can provide any information you guys may need to give me most accurate advise.
May 16 Check In
- Current UTI is still at 1% with less than $50 reporting in credit card debt
- Hit the halfway mark in paying off my car. Still targeting 9/2016 as the PIF date. $8,184.51 to go.
- Currently working with OC on medical collections to get them paid and removed.
- FINALLY got a successful GW removal for an old 30-day late on my JC Penney card from 2013
- Working with an advocate in the EO office of Wells Fargo to get a 30-day late from my mortgage removed that the Ex-hubs got without notifying. Should have a decision by 5/26
- Continuing to work with Ex-hubs and the VA to get the mortgage out of my name.
- Continuing the slow death march of paying off my student loans
- Still in the garden almost 4 months now