Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May 2019 Check-In Thread

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: May 2019 Check-In Thread

Thanks. Problem with cap one it is a gitls justice store card lol but maybe i can throw a pair of socks on it. And we were already approved for 150k home loan just waiting for wifes student loan to drop out off collections the lady said the day the is dropped we can pick a home. Bit would like a higher score and maybe better terms and rates
Message 41 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Final check-in for May: Credit One agreed to delete a 2016 co! I can't wait to see my scores improve, even if it's just by a little. Next I will write a letter to Sallie Mae to see if they are willing to delete a settled account and then reach out to Capital One to see if they will remove a 30 day late from January 2018. I think for June I'll open a Citi secured as I'm eyeing the Citi DC as a possible card down the line. Fingers crossed!

Message 42 of 45
Lucifer
Frequent Contributor

Saying Goodbye to May with the highest recorded FICOs I have ever seen myself have.

Hello June and the possibility of hitting the big 800 sometime this summer!

Good luck to all of y'all.

Stay Liquid My Friends...

Starting Score: F8 3xx
Current Score: F8 800+
Goal Score: F8 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 43 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice.
I'm only pulling my scores once a month now but I did get an alert this week that I had a THIRTY point drop. 😱
I opened a BBVA card in April and it just recently reported. The new card would be fine but it also reported a fairly high balance (20%), because I was unsure of it's reporting date and didn't pay it down in time.
I went from AZEO to having three cards reporting (Discover reported as well). 😔
I'm hoping to recapture all lost points in June.
Overall, May was okay.
Message 44 of 45
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Nice.
I'm only pulling my scores once a month now but I did get an alert this week that I had a THIRTY point drop. 😱
I opened a BBVA card in April and it just recently reported. The new card would be fine but it also reported a fairly high balance (20%), because I was unsure of it's reporting date and didn't pay it down in time.
I went from AZEO to having three cards reporting (Discover reported as well). 😔
I'm hoping to recapture all lost points in June.
Overall, May was okay.

Yeah, new accounts may have a pattern to them and I dropped 20+ points too on a clean scorecard when the Citi account reported early this month.

I think I will recapture most of those points in July after it turns 3 months, I'm not expecting anything next month but we'll see... first of any new months is sort of a credit Christmas for me for the next few months haha.

        
Message 45 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.