Did you mean: 

October 2019 Check In Thread

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: October 2019 Check In Thread

@Anonymous wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

Gotcha, yeah...I opened 13 in 10 months. Riding a little on the ragged edge I guess.  That's why I'm hiding behind the Scarecrow in the Garden, dodging the AA Boogyman.

Eat your heart out, one more month in the Garden and all three bureaus will report no hard inquirys! Yeah!

Show Off, lol!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 21 of 61
sebonne1
Valued Member

Finally reached 850 Equifax after 2 years of 840s!
PEAKPC20 (hopefully this pic attaches)
Starting Score:9/2013 630
Current Score: 2/2015 myFICO scores: EQ 730 EX 734 TU 734
Goal Score: 760

:

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 22 of 61
Lucifer
Frequent Contributor

Page 3 and it's only October 5?

What?  Are we now taking the crack that the Garden people are on??

I digress.

I'm here to say how broken hearted I am.

My F8(exp) just updated.    It didn't change.    My Util went from 8 to 6% but my score.....my score did not change.   Stuck at 796

I'm not really sure how to handle this.

Like do I drink until I pass out?   Punch a wall?   Go on 5 first dates this weekend?  Stay home and stare at the numbers?

Why would F8 do this to me.   I was prepared for 799, 798 and 797.   I was ever so hopeful of an 800 or 801.   But unchanged?

Candy.   No chocolate.   I am going to go eat a lot of chocolate...

Stay Liquid My Friends...

Starting Score: F8 3xx
Current Score: F8 800+
Goal Score: F8 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 23 of 61
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

Hanging in the garden and tending my plants, finding SP CLI’s where I can to pad utilization.  In September my TU became my first clean score card (YAY)! Experian should be clean in February and Equifax in March.  I’m indulging my credit OCD to make sure nothing ugly rears it’s head because there is a Mortgage app planned in April.  7 CC balances are down to zero, leaving 3 with balances.  All remaining energy is going to paying those down to AZEO with the one left reporting less then 8.9% before the mortgage app.

Starting FICO 8 December 2017

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 24 of 61
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Lucifer wrote:

Page 3 and it's only October 5?Smiley Wink

What?  Are we now taking the crack that the Garden people are on??Smiley Very Happy

I digress.Smiley Indifferent

I'm here to say how broken hearted I am.Smiley Sad

My F8(exp) just updated.    It didn't change.    My Util went from 8 to 6% but my score.....my score did not change.   Stuck at 796

I'm not really sure how to handle this.  I AM! My advice always works, hahahaha! see belowSmiley Tongue

Like do I drink until I pass out? FUN  Punch a wall? NOT FUN  Go on 5 first dates this weekend? FUN  Stay home and stare at the numbers? NOT FUN

Why would F8 do this to me. EVIL  I was prepared for 799, 798 and 797. Smiley Frustrated  I was ever so hopeful of an 800 or 801.  Smiley Frustrated But unchanged?Smiley Mad

Candy. YES!  No chocolate. YES!!  I am going to go eat a lot of chocolate...and BOOZE!!!! Booze, candy and chocolate..then go brush yo toothies!

I'm not sure what we're gonna do with you once you reach the 800's, oh boy!Smiley LOLHeartSmiley Very Happy

Message 25 of 61
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Peazmom wrote:

Hanging in the garden and tending my plants, finding SP CLI’s where I can to pad utilization.  In September my TU became my first clean score card (YAY)! Experian should be clean in February and Equifax in March.  I’m indulging my credit OCD to make sure nothing ugly rears it’s head because there is a Mortgage app planned in April.  7 CC balances are down to zero, leave 3 with balances.  All remaining energy is going to paying those down to AZEO with the one less then 8.9% before the mortgage app.

Congrats on a clean TU! You don't have long now.....clean scorecards and then your Mortgage app.  That's a lot to look forward to and not a lot of waiting either (5 months). YippeeeeeeeeeeSmiley Very Happy

Message 26 of 61
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@sebonne1 wrote:
Finally reached 850 Equifax after 2 years of 840s!
PEAKPC20 (hopefully this pic attaches)

Wow!  Congrats on a perfect score!!!!

Message 27 of 61
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@jons998877 wrote:

Rough few months for me, had a unexpected trip I took for a family emergency and had to pay off two medical bills to avoid collections.. Now everything I have is current and no chance of popping back up to bite me.. Sorry 'bout the emergency; glad you were able to pay off the bills, shew!

The downside is that I had to nearly max out my $4500 limits on 3 cards, somewhere around $4200.. Ugh! But at least you had themSmiley Wink

So the good news is, my scores didnt really fall, all 3 still in the 640-648 range.. guess the lates aging and few things dropping off equalled things out..Another SHEW!!!!Smiley Wink But now I need to get back to near zero utlization..  Have about $1000 from umpiring I am getting soon plus working basketball games.. don't really need my credit score right now, but goal it to be paid off by Jan 1.. if not, tax refund will hit the rest..Good going on all the above! Nice to see a plan come together, esp. through hard work and dedication!

Message 28 of 61
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Journey2019 wrote:

TransUnion and Equifax clean. Experian has an old medical set to drop off Feb. 2020.

Time to sit back and wait....

Are you going to try to get an EE from Exp?

Message 29 of 61
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@calyx wrote:

Last year, I had a goal to hit 680 by September of 2019.
January, I upped my goal to hit 740 by December of 2019. Hi Calyx

As I sit in my 770s/780s,AMAZING! I am happy to say that this board has done me a world of good, and unless I engage in some uncharacteristic activities, I should be pretty stable for a good long while to come.

My next 2 card goals are the SDFCU 2% CB card, and then the Comenity AKC card - I'm planning on 2020 for those apps.Good Luck!!!  Are you already putting that SEWING card to good use?
And since I'm having to work on my FICO2 for the SDFCU, I feel no reason to leave the garden right now.Nope, just come hang out with me!  We can make quilts or somethingSmiley Very Happy
This month, 2 INQs become unscorable (EX and EQ), and then I shouldn't see much movement until February/March.
I'm really looking forward to next fall, when my rebuild INQs start falling off altogether (they're unscorable for the most part now, but seeing them gone will make me feel like my credit report is 'cleaner')That will be me too, well half of them, this is exciting!

I wish everyone the best in their goals!...and you too!  You deserve itHeart

Message 30 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.