Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

September 2019 Check In Thread

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: September 2019 Check In Thread

Inspirational Friday. Slowly and Steady.

FICO 08 are 725 EX / 705 EQ / 709 TU

Messages Image(3384418587).png

Message 21 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditNoob99 great progress on your trip to better credit. Impressive Smiley Happy
Message 22 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

It’s been a battle but the methods have work. I’ll write a full brief when done.
Message 23 of 57
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Lucifer wrote:

7 Freaking Ninety stupid 6

ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH    Just got my first f8 of the month that is pretty well up to date except being 1 account and a 10 dollar balance away from being a AZEO report and I am at 7 9 6.

Ugh.  Soooooooo close......

You're a trip!  You make me wanna throw some of my points at cha!  Image result for get'er done meme

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 24 of 57
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I’ll write a full brief when done.

Look forward to reading, good job.

Message 25 of 57
Jannelo
Frequent Contributor

It's been a great month for me.

Between August 31st, when I pulled my scores, and September 4th, when I pulled them again, my Experian FICO score dropped 4 points to 634 (but rose back up to 638 within a week), BUT my Equifax score increased by 14  points to 635, and my TU score increased by 5 points to 627.   But, most exciting of all, this month I was approved for a Discover it Cash Back card with a $1,000 SL after receiving no offers for many months and only secured card offers before that.  I received my card a few days ago.

I forgot to add that I was finally able to product change my Cap One Platinum to a Quicksilver.  Yay!

Open Credit Cards:
Green Dot Primor Secured (5/18) - $450 CL (CLOSED 2/2020)
Capital One Platinum (8/18) PC to Quicksilver (9/19) - $3800 CL
Capital One QuicksilverOne (3/19) - $4800 CL
Merrick Bank DYL VISA - No AF (6/19) - $1400 CL
Discover it Cash Back (9/19) - $2800 CL
Amazon Prime Store Card (4/20) - $10,000 CL
NFCU cashRewards (4/20) - $4500 CL
BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards (5/20) - $3500 CL
Navy Federal More Rewards American Express® Card (3/21) - $9700 SL - at 9.65 %.
Experian FICO Score - 8/2018: 528

Experian FICO 8 Score - 9/2022 - 720
Equifax FICO 8 score 2/2022- 692
TransUnion FICO 8 score 10/2022 - 728
Experian FICO Mortgage Score - 725
Message 26 of 57
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Jannelo wrote:

But, most exciting of all, this month I was approved for a Discover it Cash Back card with a $1,000 SL after receiving no offers for many months and only unsecured offers before that.  I received my card a few days ago.  

I'm glad you held out.  Congrats on the scores and more!

Message 27 of 57
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

The month started on a total high.  TU agreed to EE my very last baddie on that account, a charge off.  My score there was sitting at 719, so I waited with baited breath for TU to update, expecting that clean card to jump impressively.  What happened?  NADA...nothing, crickets.  Not a bobble, not a wiggle, not a gnats eyelash of a movement.  719 with a charge off....719 with a clean score card.  **le sigh**. Oh well, at least it’s clean and hopefully, it will make it easier for the score to trend upward.  Now, to get the other bureaus clean.

Starting FICO 8 December 2017

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 28 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

When did it fall off and when did you check your score? I’m sure within the next 30 days you should get a slight bump. Also keep in mind it’s a 7 year old baddie so at that point it weights very little on your score. I’ll tell you thought that whatever is keeping your credit at 719 (high ut, new accounts, inquiries) etc if it wasn’t present your score will be much higher now without any baddies than it would be if the CO would still be there.
Message 29 of 57
Lucifer
Frequent Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@Lucifer wrote:

7 Freaking Ninety stupid 6

ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH    Just got my first f8 of the month that is pretty well up to date except being 1 account and a 10 dollar balance away from being a AZEO report and I am at 7 9 6.

Ugh.  Soooooooo close......

You're a trip!  You make me wanna throw some of my points at cha!  Image result for get'er done meme

I only need 4 points - but I'd trade them all back and then some for a date.....cuz you know...Lauras are always awesome to hang out with.

Stay Liquid My Friends...

Starting Score: F8 3xx
Current Score: F8 800+
Goal Score: F8 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 30 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.