Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

September 2019 Check In Thread

tag
Lucifer
Frequent Contributor

Re: September 2019 Check In Thread

The Gardening people put up 611 pages (and counting) for their September thread.

We got 5.

What is up with those Gardeners?   I'm thinking they are all so hard at trying not to app that they post in compensation.

ETA:  Make that 6 pages as this post put over the 5 page mark.   It's a banner month for us Challenger Peeps.

Stay Liquid My Friends...

Starting Score: F8 3xx
Current Score: F8 800+
Goal Score: F8 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 51 of 57
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Lucifer wrote:

The Gardening people put up 611 pages (and counting) for their September thread.

We got 5.

ETA:  Make that 6 pages as this post put over the 5 page mark.   It's a banner month for us Challenger Peeps.

Woo Hoo!  Image result for in for the long haul memetype yo tails off peeps!...................like a lot, lol!

come on page seven!

why not?Smiley Tongue

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 52 of 57
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Okay, did my part:  Today is last day of September Challenge. Looking forward to the new month, scores up, apps. to zero!

So next month, tomorrow is my goal month.  Set up autopay on my new acct., already paid early....biting nails, too many new accts., scared of a missed/late pymt.  So I went ahead and paid off some other accts. and threw those cards in the box.  If they grow cobwebs; don't care.  If they close due to no activity; don't care. (naw, that's a lie...will toss a bone every now and then)

Since joining the Challenge I have tried to add, grow my profile, and come up with ways to protect it....Less is More in this case, for me anyway.  Scores are starting to inch up again; time, time, time will be my friend. That and good bookkeeping habits. And money....let's keep the dough rollin'!

P.S.

It now takes an hour just to check all accounts to make sure I haven't screwed anything up...jeez, time to simplify.

P.S.S.

I typed this big to try to get to page 7! hahahahaha!!!Smiley WinkSmiley Very HappySmiley LOL

Message 53 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy... so much for glasses Smiley Sad Yes, this is the big wrap up for September! Also, remember that October is officially in the fall of the year and Montana and Wyoming experienced up to 40 inches of snow in the last three days!!! Yes, may we all become part of the next Glacial Ice Age Smiley Sad

Message 54 of 57
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous 

OMG!  Wow, and I'm in the pool.  Cleaning the pool.  Some things are just not fair!  But, cheers and splash Dino...the only ice I see is in my Drink, lol!

HIT ME! hahahahahahaha! ( I deserve it, I know) Smiley TongueSmiley Very HappyHeart

Message 55 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy... the last comment was awesome ".... the only ice I see is in my Drink..." Got'ta love it!!! smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 56 of 57
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@GApeachy... the last comment was awesome ".... the only ice I see is in my Drink..." Got'ta love it!!! smiley-laughing021.gif

LOL, I was thinking this could be a really nice gesture to those vision impaired (I lied again).....now if only we could get to page seven. Maybe this post will; if not someone fill in.  Hmmmmm, seven, seven, seven, seven, seven (JK- won't do that!)  Lucifer would though, I bet....maybe not (tied up with Farmer's only.com), someone should though.

Anyway, see you on the October Thread Dinosaur and challenger's-once it's made!  Good Night!

Message 57 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.