Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

September Check in thread

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: September Check in thread

I'm new to this, but I have been lurking on these forums for awhile now. I'm trying to work on my credit so I can buy a house in the next yr or so. I'm in the process of getting two of my collections deleted, so as soon as that processes I'm hoping I will see a score bump.

Message 11 of 15
Rhin0247
Established Member

This is my first post on the forums.... I have been trying to handle my credit issues on my own for the last year (with some success) but now I believe having the support of the community will help/push me closer to my goals. So I am joining the credit challange

Divorce crushed my credit from the high 700's to the low 500's... working on it now
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, this is my first time posting in the myfico forum.  I had a pretty bad apartment fire back in March.  Im currently staying with my parents and have been working diligently to improve my credit score over the past couple of months.  Im praying that Im able to raise my scores to at least 650 in the short term so that I can approve for a home loan and get out of my parents' house!!

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just started working on my credit last month and Ive already seen a jump albeit slight, but its a start.  I expect to see a bigger jump next billing cycle hopefully in mid-late October.  This site is awesome and I cant wait to see my progession every month.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I'm new at this.  Growing up I had the luck of having a great Dad, who told me the benefits of having great credit history.  We were poor, but he had no trouble getting a large loan when need it (my Grandma's funeral)  and paying it on time.

My credit score is fine (>770), but I want to improve it to increase my financial freedom.  Opening a business sounds like a great idea.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.