Not applicable

Re: Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge 2015

Test

Message 91 of 406
CarbonCard
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
We are about the same, I have very similar goals. Good luck, let's share how are year progresses!

Yeah for sure man, we can do this!

Starting Score: (1/15)TU: 690 EX: 690 EQ: 711
Current Score: (10/18) TU-8: 813 EX-8: 808 EQ: 797
Goal Score: (7/20) 800+ for all three bureaus

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 92 of 406
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all! I'm new to the forum 1/29/15 and looking forward learning sooo much 😃. Rebuilding credit after being young and dumb 😢 looking to purchase a home in the next year or so.... 

Message 93 of 406
eblackman
Valued Member

I may try this and i will admit my FICO score is 488 and will take like four years to get in the six hundred and not sure i can go through years of frugality just get still a low credit score. Some of us are just destined to always have bad credit. 

E

Message 94 of 406
Qcdiva
New Visitor

Hi. I've been reading and using the advice on this forum for over a year now snd it has helped me quite a bit. 

My goal is to pay down my credit cards and save money. My boyfriend and I have plans to be married. And buy a house. We just moved in together and plan to stay where we are for approximately 3 years to save enough for a nice down payment. My goal is to put myself in a much better position to do so. 

I look forward to the challenge!!!

Starting Score: 618
Current Score: 618
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 95 of 406
layanaturelle

I am so ready for this. I lost a lot and in turn my credit suffered. Businesses gone down the drain, jobs lost, and even a bankruptcy, but I am moving on up. My husband and I are saving to buy a home and we are well on our way. Now I am gardening and building my credit scores. Can't wait to reach my goal!!! Good luck to all who are in this with me!!!

Starting Score: 495
Current Score: 588
Goal Score: 700

Message 96 of 406
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All! New to the Fourms ( Well not really been lurking for a while). I decided to become a responsible adult and work on my credit. about 4-5 months ago I opened my first credit card and have been making sure every month I pay off the balance and use it for small things. I'm looking to get another car here soon, I paid off my car that I have now 2 years ago ( with a good payment history if I may add). Income tax is coming so I'm going to pay off some medical bills and other small items on my credit to see if that helps any. I just recently pulled my credit scores and was dissapointed in what I saw, but I can only blame my self (trust me I checked no one stole my credit...). 

Message 97 of 406
Anonymous
Not applicable

My goal is to be debt-free this year.  I trust that the LORD is ordering my steps and has already made provision in this area.  I continue to pay my bills responsibly and use a budget to make good financial decisions.  As of 1/30/15, my CC debt is $71.4K.  Target is $0.  

It is already done.  I believe it and I receive it in Jesus' name!  AMEN!

Message 98 of 406
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Goals this year are to stablize my finances and increase my score.

I would love to get a reliable vehicle by way of auto loan toward mid-year.

I just closed on my home on Jan 9th, and unfortunately had to max out a Care Credit card for a medical bill which dropped my decent 640 score WAY down. So I'm working toward paying that down now.

Message 99 of 406
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just want to see if my signature is working. LOL had to adjust the code because it was telling me it was invalid. I personally just want to go above 600,  I know in part its paying off the bills on time and thats where im looking at bettering myself. just wish i had more money- or was wiser in college!!! 

Message 100 of 406
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.