Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge 2015

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge 2015

Does anyone know when the 2016 thread will be posted? 

Message 401 of 406
javonnj
Valued Member

I started the Fitness Challenge at the beginning of the year, and had some downfalls along the way. I decided to get the myfico 3b tracker and take my finances seriously in September. When I pulled my scores, they were Equifax 501, TU 459, EX 447. As of this message today, my scores are 618/641/582. Looking at my report, I realized just how much trouble I had gotten myself into by not paying simple bills on time and letting them go to collections. Some collection amounts were for as small as $82. I also discovered many collections on my reports that were invalid, and once disputed, they were deleted off of my report. I am eagerly awaiting to see what my scores will be once these scores have been deleted. 

Happy 2016 to you all and KEEP PUSHING! 

Starting Score: 500
Current Score: 500
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 402 of 406
tricie17
Frequent Contributor

I have no idea but I hope it is soon.  I am starting a ch13 and would like to start some financial education.  My starting scores are ex 568 eq 564 th 554 all fico score 8.

Starting Score: 544
Current Score: 661
Goal Score: 700

Message 403 of 406
bdhu2001
Valued Contributor

@tricie17 wrote:

I have no idea but I hope it is soon.  I am starting a ch13 and would like to start some financial education.  My starting scores are ex 568 eq 564 th 554 all fico score 8.

You really need to go to the re-building section and let everyone know your situation so that they can feel comfortable giving you advice.  

The Fitness challenge will have responses, but it's main purpose is for you to state your financial or credit goals towards credit fitness.  You check in each month to tell people how your doing toward those goals.

Original Mortgage maturity Sept 2044; Refi maturity Dec 2030
Starting Score: EX 751 EQ 720 TU 737 on 4/9/14
Current Score: EX 849 EQ 835 TU 843
Goal Score: 850

Message 404 of 406
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

I'm excited to report my progress every month! We need that new thread started! Happy New Year everyone! Let's make it a great and productive year.

Message 405 of 406
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@OMW2_HighAcheiver wrote:
I'm excited to report my progress every month! We need that new thread started! Happy New Year everyone! Let's make it a great and productive year.

I apologize for the delay everyone! They're posted and everything is updated now! Smiley Happy

Message 406 of 406
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.