cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge 2018!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge 2018!

Way to go mb.  Keep it up.

Message 31 of 265
Debtpool

Just starting here and will update my siggy, still learning how to use this site! My January MyFICO Equifax 624 Experian 592 TransUnion 577. It’s been a a hard road and I’m very appreciative of everyone’s sharing of mistakes and helpful guidance and experiences! Thank you, I hope this site is mobile friendly bc that’s what I’m usually on. Couldn’t get any images uploaded via phone or pc, I don’t know if that’s because I’m considered a “visitor” even though I’m a paying MyFICO subscriber. Be good to us 2018!!!
Message 32 of 265
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all, new member here, still trying to figure the “how to increase my credit score game”, hence my name because I think it takes a magic 8 ball to figure out how these credit companies work. Looking forward to advice and everyone’s experience here for help. Thank you in advance. My January Fico 8 scores are Experian 599, TU 598, and Equifax 572.
Message 33 of 265
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

My goal for the coming year is to refrain from applying for any new accounts or any hard pull credit limit increases. I'm hoping to see my scores rise.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 34 of 265
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey everybody!

This is my first time taking the challenge, and also is my first day actually with a profile on myfico! All I can say is I am inspired to do better. 

I am not currently a member (YET) but as far as my FICO 9 can tell I am currently at 626 (even though CreditKarma says 594). I just had a hard pull that was sadly declined even after recon, but I just brought my utility from 98% to 27% recently which should help. I plan on waiting a couple of months to refinance my car loan so I can garden a bit. Then I plan to stay in the garden until I get married in December! 

My goals are 

June: 650

December: 750

I am excited to see where it all goes.

Message 35 of 265
jlitnns
Established Contributor

wrote:

Hey everybody!

This is my first time taking the challenge, and also is my first day actually with a profile on myfico! All I can say is I am inspired to do better. 

I am not currently a member (YET) but as far as my FICO 9 can tell I am currently at 626 (even though CreditKarma says 594). I just had a hard pull that was sadly declined even after recon, but I just brought my utility from 98% to 27% recently which should help. I plan on waiting a couple of months to refinance my car loan so I can garden a bit. Then I plan to stay in the garden until I get married in December! 

My goals are 

June: 650

December: 700

I am excited to see where it all goes.

Welcome, lots of great people here with a wealth of knowledge.

Robot Very Happy

Message 36 of 265
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have worked hard on my credit the last few years. I'm excited to participate in this thread!
Message 37 of 265
Newbie2018
Frequent Contributor

Hello all,

This is my first time doing the FICO Challenge

My current scores are super low but my credit goals for this year:

-take care of 2 of 4 collections accounts on my report(derogs are killing my score)

-keep my utili. Low on both of my cc

-become an AU

-be worthy enough for at least one more cc

-improve scores enough to refinance auto loan by June.

My fico goal for the first 6 months of the year are go from my low 500's to a 550/575. By December/January hope to have 625. Hopefully those are reasonable goals. My EX score jumped up 27 pts these past 3 days from paying down(settling) some collections.
Message 38 of 265
jlitnns
Established Contributor

wrote:
Hello all,

This is my first time doing the FICO Challenge

My current scores are super low but my credit goals for this year:

-take care of 2 of 4 collections accounts on my report(derogs are killing my score)

-keep my utili. Low on both of my cc

-become an AU

-be worthy enough for at least one more cc

-improve scores enough to refinance auto loan by June.

My fico goal for the first 6 months of the year are go from my low 500's to a 550/575. By December/January hope to have 625. Hopefully those are reasonable goals. My EX score jumped up 27 pts these past 3 days from paying down(settling) some collections.

Great goals! A lot of us have been there, keep your head up and hold yourself accountable.

Robot Very Happy

Message 39 of 265
Newbie2018
Frequent Contributor

Thank you! Ready for the long journey ahead and will hopefully be gardening by middle of year if all goes well.
Message 40 of 265
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.