Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge 2019

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge 2019

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh and if someone can message me on how to get the signature thingy to work, showing the scores, and the little acorn, etc I would be most appreciative. 

Thanks in advance! ☀️☔️

Hi @Anonymous, and welcome to myFICO! welcome.gif

I've added the seedling and 'Fitness Challenge' graphic to your signature.  Once you reach the rank of 'Member' you'll be able to add/edit HTML yourself (it shouldn't be too much longer).

--UB

Message 81 of 223
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have been rebuilding for a little over a year, but starting to do better tracking.

Goals for this year:

• Add NFCU to my card mix
  • CLI (auto or requested) at least 3 times
  • Join the 700 club
Message 82 of 223
Anonymous
Not applicable

Count me in!!
My goal is to reach 700 by end of year.
Message 83 of 223
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB... thank you.

You are too kind. 

That is too cute! I am starting to feel apart of the community. 🤓

Message 84 of 223
Clockworkz
New Contributor

I'm in to try this

Starting Score: 588
Current Score: 672
Goal Score: 750

Message 85 of 223
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Evening,

I made alot of mistakes young like im sure many here have. I have most of my negative debt paid off, three account left under $2000 to pay off. I have 4 secured cards with $500 or less credit limits that I keep under 2%. I have 49 inquiries over the past 25 months. I was doing very well and finally got to a 633 on Experian. I did a pre qualify on Citi and was offered 4 cards with actual rates and not 1-10 rates. I was unfortunately denied and then went on tilt and put 7 more applications in. I know this was a mistake and I am done for a while. I really want to build a great history and get unsecured cards. I have had a Navy Federal secured card for two years and nothing has changed. I'm sure it will come with more time and patience. I am open minded and willing to take any advice. My wife and I have good income and I have $20,000 in two authorized user account credit cards on my profile reporting for me.

Message 86 of 223
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi! Can you tell me how your credit score increased approx. 200 points in two years? Detailed insight would be super appreciated!
Message 87 of 223
Anonymous
Not applicable

My goal is to get my scores up to the 700s and hopefully get a house in 2yrs.

Message 88 of 223
NuMeNuDay
Established Member

I am back again! I started this journey in 2014 and have been able to payoff my credit card debts and then respend TWICE. I  decided I needed to change my mindset completely. My original plan started in January 2017 and was delayed due to a mdical emergency in February 2017.

Currently, my new job working overseas (plus a side hustle or two) will allow me to meet all of my goals and have already started cleaning up my debts. I wanted to finish this journey in 2018 because of a BK that would be removed in January 2019. However, I started in January 2019. 

Goals for 2019:

1. Pay off all credit card debt (Total = $65,005.93)
  2. Pay Off my auto loan (Approx. $16,900)
  3. Save $10,000 to my House Fund
  4. Pay off student loans (Approx. $65,000)
  5. Boost credit score to 750+
  6. Build my business

Good luck to everyone! 

Starting Score: EQ644; TU633; EX632
Current Score: EQ704; TU714; EX707
Goal Score: 750+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge 2019
Message 89 of 223
Anonymous
Not applicable

New to my fico score challenge. My main goal is to buy a house here in the near future. Thats the main reason why I decided to join this forum and start looking at my mortgage fico scores. 

Message 90 of 223
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.