Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge 2019

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge 2019

@Anonymous ... Grat's on all your efforts related to your family's financial futures as well as being a new parent. Remember to breathe as you go along! Know credit is not a race so keep working at paying down debt (you know this already) and keep the rudder stable Smiley Happy
Message 201 of 223
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous 

Can you explain why there are two Fitness Challenges going on at one time?  This one and November, etc.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 202 of 223
Lucifer
Frequent Contributor

::looking around:::

::sniffing::

::Thinking -Hmmmm, what happens in here????::

Hello.   My name is Lucifer and I am a Challenger.

Stay Liquid My Friends...

Starting Score: F8 3xx
Current Score: F8 800+
Goal Score: F8 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 203 of 223
Lucifer
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok. the past 3.5 years have been rough. Loss of business, divorce etc... Credit took a huge hit. Been working on it for about a year with no clear direction. Glad to be here and get this ship straight!!

WOW! You sure have taken your share of hits! Your interest in "get this ship straight" is spot on for this Forum. Someone in this forum likely has answers for what ever needs should arise as you work your way back to a credit life. Many of us even came from the cellar with the big BK so your not alone (although it feels like it sometimes). There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Welcome Smiley Happy

In the immortal words of Vanilla Ice when Dinosaur says many of us came from the cellar - Word to your Mother.

Lucifer used to be in the 300's    If that ain't the cellar,   what is?????

Time and good habits are always your friend - in the mean time - chill.

and rememeber

Ice ice baby !

Message 204 of 223
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous 

Can you explain why there are two Fitness Challenges going on at one time?  This one and November, etc.

Good question! As you read in this thread, the overall big picture "What is the myFICO Fitness Challenge" is the part where we give our large view on credit and how we may see it for ourselves or offer insights and suggestions for all to utilize. The "Monthly Check-Ins" are where we report how things are progressing on a smaller update basis towards our Fico Fitness.

What is the myFICO Fitness Challenge?
To take part in the myFICO Fitness Challenge, simply post an introductory note and state your financial goals for the coming year. Are you hoping to raise your FICO Score? Buy your first home? A new car? Get that coveted rewards card? Tell us about what you hope to achieve, and what reaching those financial goals will mean to you. As the year progresses, check back here to report on your progress, talk about hurdles you encounter, or simply reach out for support and encouragement from your fellow Fitness Challengers.

Monthly Check-Ins
To help you stay on track we encourage you to stop by for monthly check-ins. On the first day of each month, myFICO will post a monthly check-in thread for you to talk about your progress, successes, speedbumps, etc. Participation in these monthly check-ins is optional - but encouraged!

Message 205 of 223
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous 

Good question! As you read in this thread, the overall big picture "What is the myFICO Fitness Challenge" is the part where we give our large view on credit and how we may see it for ourselves or offer insights and suggestions for all to utilize. The "Monthly Check-Ins" are where we report how things are progressing on a smaller update basis towards our Fico Fitness.

Okie DokieSmiley Wink Thanks Dinosaur

Message 206 of 223
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Lucifer wrote:

::looking around:::

::sniffing::

Smiley Very Happy

Message 207 of 223
Lucifer
Frequent Contributor

So now that I have met my lofty goals and I have EXCEPTIONAL credit, I do believe I shall take up residence in this yearly forum as Challenger Emeritus and help those with credit minded goal and lofty FICO aspirations that aim to someday meet their Fitness goals.

In the meantime - did anyone bring any Vodka???    Maybe some Jack's Fire???

Message 208 of 223
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very late to the game here.  Looking to get through the holidays without accumulating any new debt, while saving for a tuition payment due the day after Christmas.  We also have budget and debt reduction goals for next year, and I need to get the husband's score into better shape for some things coming up next year.  Getting through the next 6 weeks and making progress instead of falling further behind would be ideal.  I figure putting this out here, and frequenting the forums regularly rather than sporadically might help me stay on track.

Message 209 of 223
SilverBaq

I am new here so please be patient as I explore and get familiarized on what is required.

Message 210 of 223
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.